CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:44 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I wish that were the case, but I don't think the current crop of British leadership has the intestinal fortitude to do much about this. What they don't see is that inaction in this matter will directly encourage Argentina to invade the Falklands again. Because if Britain isn't willing to fight then Argentina certainly will be.

That's the same British government which put Britain at the forefront of the Libyan conflict whilst the US played a more minor role.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Iranians are OK. Their government sucks.

I agree, I have met a number of Iranians over the years and they are nice people. As far as their government goes it is not a question whether it suck but what it sucks.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:33 pm

The peanut gallery in the US rightist blogosphere/FUX News turned it into the usual "it's all Obama's fault" today. Typical shitheadery from the usual suspects. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:59 am

Thanos Thanos:
The peanut gallery in the US rightist blogosphere/FUX News turned it into the usual "it's all Obama's fault" today. Typical shitheadery from the usual suspects. :roll:

I can't figure how they determine this was Obamas fault. Did he lead the mob or somehow entice them to storm the British Embassy?

Let's place the blame where it belongs. On the current collection of half-wits and religious fanatics who are in charge in Iran!