canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:12 am

Well in the realm of hell there are different circles.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:13 am

I'm sure all the wankers who kill in the name of religion will end in the shitty place.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:15 am

If there is an all loving god, as they claim, I don't think he appreciates being slandered and libelled by them.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:17 am

This is why I'm always very wary of the overly religious. Nothing wrong with piety, but the over pious are usually covering something up.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:37 am

First of all, condemnation of the highest order for this mindless act of violence and deepest condolences to the families of the victims and the people of Norway, may god give the paitence to see themselves through this terrible tragedy and god bless.

Now I do and don't blame and understand why everybody thought it was some muslim behind this attack, we've not had a very good track record in the recent pass but even when the details were sketchy and first reports comming in from the Fox, BBC, RT, CNN etc etc. They were reporting the story and with in the story they were slipping in nice titbits of info like this is most likely because of its involvement in A'stan or someone imam said something in Norway, muslim immigration etc etc

Making not so subtle connections with "expert" panelists already appearing as to why and who.

All I have to say in this regard would the qoute from Jon Stewart form his rally to restore sanity " If we amplify everything, we hear nothing "

Seeing how the media manipulates I refrained from making any judgements until the fog of confusion had settled down a bit.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:58 am

A wise move DD.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Live Leak is posting video and photos of the aftermath of the attacks (for now).

Disclaimer: If you're going to be offended then don't look. Also, please do NOT embed these links on this site due to their graphic nature.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=369_1311404277

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5b3_1311370171

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=510_1311414784

The nutbag's manifesto: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0dd_1311494969

Photos of the bombing damage and victims: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ff0_1311352791

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Truly disturbing. But what I find more disturbing is that manifesto, more often than not I've bumped into people online with very similar or even more extreme views, to such an extent I wouldn't be surprised they would be jeering if that fool went into a mosque and gunned down a great number of people.

I really don't know what to think :( :?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:19 pm

desertdude desertdude:
Truly disturbing. But what I find more disturbing is that manifesto, more often than not I've bumped into people online with very similar or even more extreme views, to such an extent I wouldn't be surprised they would be jeering if that fool went into a mosque and gunned down a great number of people.

I really don't know what to think :( :?

I do believe the Norwegians would be just as upset with this creep had he attacked a mosque. As to myself and likely others on my end of the spectrum I see this as sheer hypocrisy.

How do we convince other people that terrorism is wrong when someone on 'our side' does it?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:49 pm

So it is turning out that this guy is not a fundamentalist Christian, he simply posted his drivel on some Norwegian Christian websites and the media jumped to conclusions.

Good thing he didn't post here or they'd accuse him of being a Canadian.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:51 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

He'd never fit in.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:58 pm

Brenda Brenda:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

He'd never fit in.

You've obvioulsy not heard some of the same barroom conversations I have. Sometimes complete strangers think that my shaved head is a political statement...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Unsound Unsound:
Brenda Brenda:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

He'd never fit in.

You've obvioulsy not heard some of the same barroom conversations I have. Sometimes complete strangers think that my shaved head is a political statement...

People are stupid. Never judge a book by it's cover.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:10 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
So it is turning out that this guy is not a fundamentalist Christian, he simply posted his drivel on some Norwegian Christian websites and the media jumped to conclusions.

I thought he said that he wasn't a religious person.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Brenda Brenda:
People are stupid. Never judge a book by it's cover.

Isn't it amazing how many times the average person has to learn this lesson the hard way?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  Next