Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:19 pm

DanSC DanSC:
The CIA is in Pakistan at the pleasure of the Pakistani government. I don't think that is wise of Pakistan, but it's their decision. I'm disturbed you think the drone pilots will go off scott-free. They won't have a bloody public execution as the program is classified, but I'm sure they'll get what's coming to them.

CIA are illegal combatants.

The drone pilots will go scott free. How many US soldiers were prosecuted for killing civilians? Care to bet on the fate of the US helicopter pilots who murdered 9 Afghan kids gathering firewood and I'm using murdered for a reason. People here are getting their panties in a bunch over civilians killed (and lets not forget its an armed rebellion) by MG in Lybia and they are the same people who say "Meh & Shit happens" when civilians are killed by us.

DanSC DanSC:
As for camp X-Ray, it does need to close. It's one of the main reasons Obama's poll numbers are so low (he promised to close the camp by January 2010), and it could very well cost him re-election. But to compare camp X-Ray to North Korean concentration camps seems like a false equivilancy. Soviet gulags and Auschwitz have much more in common with the North Korean camps.

Why? They classify them as camps for political prisoners which is essentially what Gitmo inmates are. They say ... you say. Why should anybody take the US word when there are nothing but numerous examples of them lying to pursue political goals that are less then altruistic (pentagon papers ....)

As you say it should close and Obama has failed that promise (very disappointing) but it hasn't. Why should the US point the finger at other nations for doing what they do?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:39 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
Why should the US point the finger at other nations for doing what they do?
I hate to tell you DerbyX, but I do not constitute the American sovereign; just about ~1/300,000,000th of it. As a person though, i think anyone with an ounce of humanity has the right to criticize the North Koreans for the brutality they inflict on their people.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:48 pm

DanSC DanSC:
DerbyX DerbyX:
Why should the US point the finger at other nations for doing what they do?
I hate to tell you DerbyX, but I do not constitute the American sovereign; just about ~1/300,000,000th of it. As a person though, i think anyone with an ounce of humanity has the right to criticize the North Koreans for the brutality they inflict on their people.

No you don't constitute American sovereign ..... Bart does. :P Seriously, I'm not attacking you nor holding you accountable as much your government.

As for attacking NKs brutality I'd suggest you first look at your own. The problem here is that whenever its highlighted its always excused..... ALWAYS. When civilians are killed by US soldiers there is ALWAYS an excuse or a "yah but .....". US predator drones kill Pakistani civilians? Meh. US citizens get killed by Somali pirates and suddenly the same people saying Meh are saying we should nerve gas then entire region.

You have the right to criticize NK? Sure. So does everybody else ... against the US for what it does and its just as valid. Now all whole shitload of turds here will (are) freaking out that I compared the evil NK empire to the "fighten for freedom loving righteous westerneres" but ironically its identical to their holy books principals.

"those in glass houses ..."

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Here's the we're all evil don't criticize shtick.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:57 pm

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:27 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Courtney Love approval.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Last word thing you have going huh ?

Ok, you win Tex.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Bodah Bodah:
Last word thing you have going huh ?

Ok, you win Tex.

Not quite. You jumped in with a troll attack instead of posting any relevant stuff. I responded in kind.

You post .. I post. Even stevens sunshine. :P

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:59 pm

The real places to see that we would never be allowed to go is Camp 22. They do experiments that would make Dr Mengele drool with jealousy. They poison whole families at a time. I don't even think you could compare Camp22 with Auschwitz or the gulags with what the North Koreans are doing to their people, it is sickening.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:08 pm

GreenTiger GreenTiger:
The real places to see that we would never be allowed to go is Camp 22. They do experiments that would make Dr Mengele drool with jealousy. They poison whole families at a time. I don't even think you could compare Camp22 with Auschwitz or the gulags with what the North Koreans are doing to their people, it is sickening.

Like US STD experiments in Guatemala? Survivors of operation Ranch Hand?

Horrible sure. So are the millions that die every day due to food & health problems we could easily fix.

Which are our responsibilities?