bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:44 am

ASLplease ASLplease:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:
what do you know about the police response to public order incidents .....

ASLPlease ASLPlease:
there are plenty of comments on this thread against mr bubbles from people that dont meet your pretentious standards.

And?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:47 am

andyt andyt:
ASLplease ASLplease:
i dont weep for this officer, i think th camera lies.

Absolutely - believe the ocifer instead of he camera every time - cops don't lie, we all know that.

you don't know that.

while the camera was on bubbles, it wasnt recording the hippy bitch's expressions.she's not dumb, maybe it was planned several days in advance when she bought the bubbles.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:48 am

andyt andyt:
@ASL - you were outraged when you heard about Vancouver passing a law to ban smoking in parks to stop smokers blowing smoke in peoples faces. Yet you weep for this officer because he might have got a soap bubble in his face?

Some of the right wingers on this forum really seem to be "good Germans" ie the police can do no wrong, ever. The anti-digger dicks I guess, or ADDs for short.

Of all the people on CKA, the hypocricy of ASL is probably the most staggering in depth. I can only wonder at the mental acorbatics it must take to maintain such a logcially inconsistent outlook.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:50 am

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
ASLplease ASLplease:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:
what do you know about the police response to public order incidents .....

ASLPlease ASLPlease:
there are plenty of comments on this thread against mr bubbles from people that dont meet your pretentious standards.

And?

and then i had to stop in order to engage in a lengthy effort to mend your hurt feelings :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:52 am

ASLplease ASLplease:
you don't know that.

while the camera was on bubbles, it wasnt recording the hippy bitch's expressions.she's not dumb, maybe it was planned several days in advance when she bought the bubbles.

So now you're saying that hippy bitch should have been arrested because you deem her expression inappropriate. Maybe you'd be happier somewhere where women have to wear burquas. :lol:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:52 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
andyt andyt:
@ASL - you were outraged when you heard about Vancouver passing a law to ban smoking in parks to stop smokers blowing smoke in peoples faces. Yet you weep for this officer because he might have got a soap bubble in his face?

Some of the right wingers on this forum really seem to be "good Germans" ie the police can do no wrong, ever. The anti-digger dicks I guess, or ADDs for short.

Of all the people on CKA, the hypocricy of ASL is probably the most staggering in depth. I can only wonder at the mental acorbatics it must take to maintain such a logcially inconsistent outlook.

:oops: did i hurt your feelings too? i am very sorry about that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:53 am

Is it just me or is that female cop in the photo kinda hot in a lady-macho way?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:55 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
ASLplease ASLplease:
you don't know that.

So now you're saying that hippy bitch should have been arrested because you deem her expression inappropriate.

actually, it was comment directed at the idea that the officer wasnt being provoked in any way, shape or form.....we simply dont know if that is true.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:58 am

Thanos Thanos:
Is it just me or is that female cop in the photo kinda hot in a lady-macho way?

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:05 am

ASLplease ASLplease:
actually, it was comment directed at the idea that the officer wasnt being provoked in any way, shape or form.....we simply dont know if that is true.

No, I think you're coming across loud and clear there buddy, protestations otherwise notwithstanding. You have a woman (or "hippie bitch" to use your terminology) coming up to a man who has a gun (mindful of your obsession with guns) and acting provocatively. Clearly the officer must use violence to--your words again--"modify her behavior [sic]."

Seriously, the Taliban may be a career option for you. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:33 am

ASLplease ASLplease:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Plenty of police were goaded, taunted, provoked and prodded over the G20 by silly and petty-minded people like this chick. A few were like idiot Cst Bubbles.
The other thousands realise that this is part of the job they signed up to do and acted firmly, fairly and professionally.

Those that can’t hack this part of the job like Bubbles should find another career, quickly.

our police officers are trained to help, assist, and advise. if you are looking for a buckingham palace gaurd, i suggest that you go back to england, or find another career, quickly.

Hmmm you suggest he go back to England? You sanctimonious, hypocritical piece of shit. Funny how when I suggested that someone in one of your myriad of "I have an unhealthy obsession with guns" threads may be more comfortable living in the US if he wants US style gun laws in Canada, you neg repped me. Nice double standard you have there. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:34 am

What I don't understand, ASL, is why you're "for" the cop in this case, while your fundamental fear is that the cops are going to come and take your guns. Contradiction. Are you in favour of individual freedoms, against them, or do you pick and choose when and whose individual liberties ought to be protected? Is the government, in your world, supposed to bully everyones' rights save gun owners'?

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:35 am

I remember once, I was sitting on a street corner in Victoria. It was in the early hours of the morning and the police presence was palpable. I was bored so I was hanging out with some people I didn't know.

One of them decided it was cool to give the finger every time a cop car came by.

The third car pulled up onto the sidewalk, cops got out, walked right up to the fellow in particular, and did very nice rage filled scream into his face.

Someone laughed, I pointed out it was rude to make fun of the officer's emotional problems.

In short, if an officer who resorts to screaming and intimidation has to be ready to accept the possibility that he will inspire giggles and mockery. Just like everyone else.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:04 am

Dragom Dragom:
I remember once, I was sitting on a street corner in Victoria. It was in the early hours of the morning and the police presence was palpable. I was bored so I was hanging out with some people I didn't know.

One of them decided it was cool to give the finger every time a cop car came by.

The third car pulled up onto the sidewalk, cops got out, walked right up to the fellow in particular, and did very nice rage filled scream into his face.

Someone laughed, I pointed out it was rude to make fun of the officer's emotional problems.

In short, if an officer who resorts to screaming and intimidation has to be ready to accept the possibility that he will inspire giggles and mockery. Just like everyone else.

WE got flushed out of a Surrey bush party by dogs one time. The cops were waiting as we emerged from the bush, having been run by the dogs, and good and tired so they could search us for booze. Those dumb enough not to have stashed their booze before comking out on the highway were thrown into the paddy wagon.

My little brother and I came out (sans booze, natch), and, after the search adn the release, my bro pipes up "See you guys later at Tim Hortons for donuts."

Well it was into the back of the wagon for him. Drove about five miles down the highway (somewhere's between Surrey and White Rock in the boonies) and kicked him out to walk home. At least they left him his shoes. If you really pissed them off, they'd take your shoes.

(Meanwhile all the kids they flushed out of the rather harmless bush party were now in downtown Surrey smashing store windows, but that's another debate.) :lol:

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Ya, you have to be super careful when an officer orders you to get in his car.

He might actually be politely offering you a ride to the edge of town, that you can in fact, politely, decline.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next