canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:48 pm

rawmeat rawmeat:
There was no mention in the article about her neighbours being offended. All we know is that someone desecrated a memeorial on her lawn. How did you make that leap?

What leap? The roadside memorial thing was mentioned earlier. Keep up.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:48 pm

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
poquas poquas:
Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
To think that our soldiers put their lives on the line and die for scum like this sickens me.

More irrational hyperbole.

Not one of “our” soldiers is putting their lives on the line for anyone back here. They’re not sacrificing their lives for anyone. They getting killed trying to fulfill a political goal in a foreign country that may not be ready for it.

Pull your head out of your ass, fucking conspiracy theorist.
Yeah heaven forbid boots on the ground in a country whose "government" permitted terrorists to come and go freely, and plan and launch attacks against the West. Funny how since we've been there North America only needs to worry about High School students "terrorizing" their schools, or gutless pukes desecrating our flag.

Totally uncalled for.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:49 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
Lily and Brenda are not to be lumped in with the gutterslime that did this. They are not condoning the acts and its in extreme poor taste to say they did.

Well they certainly don't think the woman has any right whatsoever to have the memorial...or did I read something wrong

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Woodhead Woodhead:
RUEZ RUEZ:
poquas poquas:
Yes. The world is coming to an end and the likes of you will save us all. Idiot.

Your "gutless pukes" shouldn't have "desecrated" the flag.

The mother should have taken into account the feelings of her neighbours.

That pretty much covers it. :roll:

$1:
there has been an outpouring of tears and cards from her community and across the country.
I would say her neighbours have no problem with her.

It was just lilly and Brenda, and a couple of gutless pukes that did. But they seem to be getting a following :roll:

Thanks. I love you too. Shithead.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames

The slanderous, but all too commonly occurring, beat-up-on-soldiers facet of CKA's character is rather unappealing to have to witness.

Knock off the bullshit and learn to show some respect to these servicemembers and their families.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

poquas poquas:
rawmeat rawmeat:
There was no mention in the article about her neighbours being offended. All we know is that someone desecrated a memeorial on her lawn. How did you make that leap?

What leap? The roadside memorial thing was mentioned earlier. Keep up.

You mentioned her neigbours, there was never any mention of her neighbours. Keep up.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:51 pm

poquas poquas:
PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
Pull your head out of your ass, fucking conspiracy theorist.
Yeah heaven forbid boots on the ground in a country whose "government" permitted terrorists to come and go freely, and plan and launch attacks against the West. Funny how since we've been there North America only needs to worry about High School students "terrorizing" their schools, or gutless pukes desecrating our flag.

Yes. The world is coming to an end and the likes of you will save us all. Idiot.

Streaker? Is that you?

Idiot? lol, whatever floats your boat, get out and see the world. Go ahead and debate my point instead of name calling. Guess you tried with the "feelings of the neighbors" and got schooled, by the others here 3 or 4 times

Last edited by PENATRATOR on Sat May 02, 2009 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR

Woodhead Woodhead:
DerbyX DerbyX:
Lily and Brenda are not to be lumped in with the gutterslime that did this. They are not condoning the acts and its in extreme poor taste to say they did.

Well they certainly don't think the woman has any right whatsoever to have the memorial...or did I read something wrong

Yes you did read it wrong. I may not agree with them but they were expressing the belief that 1) grief should be personal and private and 2) there is a place for this.

Nowhere did they say it was right to desecrate the memorial.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

Woodhead Woodhead:
DerbyX DerbyX:

Yes, you did.
I have never talked about right to whatever. I said IN MY OPINION.

But, I guess those 3 words are too hard for you to understand :roll:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:52 pm

I think the inmates are taking over the asylum. I think that’s enough.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR

Okay people, lets turn it down a notch or two and keep it civil. If not, out comes the padlock.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
poquas poquas:

Streaker? Is that you?

Idiot? lol, whatever floats your boat, get out and see the world. Go ahead and debate my point instead of name calling. Guess you tried with the "feelings of the neihbors" and got schooled (Twice)

Thats not Streaker.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm

iLock.

This thread is locked for 24 hrs for a cool down.

PM a member of the staff if there is some dire, earth shattering need to post.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:15 am

Why is there so many desecration of war memorials and graves? If I find this dude(s) I am going to kick the living shit out of them.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:29 am

Tman1 Tman1:
Is there a law in this country against burning the flag or is that just in the U.S? In any case, whoever it was should be sent IED hunting in Afghanistan as punishment.

I looked into this a while back when those Americans were suppoed to come to Ottawa and stated that they would burn a flag. In Canada there are no laws so far against burning a Canadian or any other countries flag.. But I for one would NOT stand idly by and let some one do it.. Im sure there are others of like mind and if it were to ever present itself I'd say a few would take offense and do something about it

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9 ... 12  Next