Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:50 am

Like TG says, live and let live. Even people with different opinions.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:53 am

do I get three guesses? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:21 am

Sure. Just the first 2 don't count :P

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:37 am

Brenda Brenda:

Exactly, like letting people grieve how they want

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:41 am

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
Brenda Brenda:

Exactly, like letting people grieve how they want

You never got my point, did you... Sigh... I am sooooo allergic to stupidity... I'm itchy all over

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:45 am

Brenda Brenda:
You never got my point, did you... Sigh... I am sooooo allergic to stupidity... I'm itchy all over

:lol: Ya that's the direction you want to take this discussion.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:51 am

RUEZ RUEZ:
Brenda Brenda:

:lol: Ya that's the direction you want to take this discussion.

Isn't it the only direction this discussion can go?
People who desecrate memorials are amongst the stupidest people in the world, no matter how you feel about memorials...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:55 am

Brenda Brenda:
People who desecrate memorials are amongst the stupidest people in the world, no matter how you feel about memorials...

True.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:50 am

Tricks Tricks:
Fuck off, it's their property, they can do whatever they want.
Wow tricks, I like this idea. Whatever they want. Anyone have suggestions on what we can do with our property? Some suggestions: Having a background in Entomology I thought I could raise mosquitoes in ponds for release in the area. Or perhaps I could erect (no pun intended) a 16 foot statue of Steve Harper and George Bush, in the nude, doing things that John Hagee would disapprove of.
Just some ideas.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:58 am

Whether or not it was someone I knew, anytime I see any kind of roadside memorial it fills me with empathy for those who lost a loved one and I'll take a moment to reflect. To destroy one like this is just disgusting and I hope those guilty are found and dealt with properly! :x

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:59 am

Yeah, I see the relevance.

Already mentioned in this thread, as long as you don't break munincipal laws. So for the 12th time, I am pretty sure a flag in your front yard is acceptable. it is not like we are talking baout someone using an ACDC flag for a curtain in a nice condo development.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:14 am

fifeboy fifeboy:
Tricks Tricks:
Wow tricks, I like this idea. Whatever they want. Anyone have suggestions on what we can do with our property? Some suggestions: Having a background in Entomology I thought I could raise mosquitoes in ponds for release in the area. Or perhaps I could erect (no pun intended) a 16 foot statue of Steve Harper and George Bush, in the nude, doing things that John Hagee would disapprove of.
Just some ideas.

Go for it. By whatever they want, I was also excluding the obvious, but of course you would nit pick.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:15 am

fifeboy fifeboy:
Tricks Tricks:
Just some ideas.

Comparing a lady putting up a CANADIAN flag in CANADA and a picture of her CANADIAN FORCES son who died in battle servicing this COUNTRY to somebody raising mosquitoes ready to terrorize the neighbourhood. Very nice.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Tricks Tricks:
fifeboy fifeboy:
Tricks Tricks:
Just some ideas.

Go for it. By whatever they want, I was also excluding the obvious, but of course you would nit pick.
Just for you :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Bacardi4206 Bacardi4206:
fifeboy fifeboy:
Tricks Tricks:
Just some ideas.

Comparing a lady putting up a CANADIAN flag in CANADA and a picture of her CANADIAN FORCES son who died in battle servicing this COUNTRY to somebody raising mosquitoes ready to terrorize the neighbourhood. Very nice.
I wasn't! My point, if I need to explain it to you, was that there is debate on what is appropriate to put on ones own property. I for one am in agreement with those who say it's her right. However, the idea that a person can do anything they wish because they "own" something is absurd. Perhaps I was being a bit too obtuse.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 8  9  10  11  12  Next