CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:01 pm

sandorski sandorski:

The next Vote is a Confidence Vote. Which is why it is in fact the Conservatives who fear the next Vote.

If the next vote was guaranteed to be followed by a second vote (election)the first vote would pass.

The coalition does not want to face the voters.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:02 pm

uwish uwish:
ridenrain ridenrain:
Is that why Jack planned this out before the election?

that is the question he won't answer. He and his other stooges are just waiting for an opportunity to jump. This has nothing to do with the fiscal update.

Leyton made Harper act like a Fool?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:04 pm

mtbr mtbr:
sandorski sandorski:

The next Vote is a Confidence Vote. Which is why it is in fact the Conservatives who fear the next Vote.

If the next vote was guaranteed to be followed by a second vote (election)the first vote would pass.

The coalition does not want to face the voters.

The Voters feel the same way, except they don't want to face the Conservatives either. They just Voted. Harper screwed up, the Coalition allows Governance to continue.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:12 pm

sandorski sandorski:
uwish uwish:
ridenrain ridenrain:
Is that why Jack planned this out before the election?

that is the question he won't answer. He and his other stooges are just waiting for an opportunity to jump. This has nothing to do with the fiscal update.

Leyton made Harper act like a Fool?

Harper's foolishness was leaving some 18 senate seats unfilled to be used as currency by the drooling power starved left.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:29 pm

The TV news is illuminating at the moment. Canadians (those who are interviewed) are angry with the coalition.

It's just you tubthumping Libs in here who are supporting these liars. Even Steven Le Drew is not supporting the coalition.
Very telling.

Like I said, this will drive middle of the road voters away from the Libs to the Tories.
Despite being a total idiot about the fiscal statement, Harper is getting a reprieve by the even more idiotic actions of the Libs and NDP.

A bad move for the Libs and great ammo for a Tory TV ad campaign. Pity the Libs are too skint to afford TV ads.

I predict a Tory majority within 6 months.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:52 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
I predict a Tory majority within 6 months.

18 months +1 day.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:57 pm

Nah, this parliament is done. There will be an election soon.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:03 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Nah, this parliament is done. There will be an election soon.

Good timing to,right before xmas when the world is in an economic crisis,this should play well with public opinion.

Wait for the job's to start drying up as investors lose confidence in our countries political stability.

Dont think theres not lots of backroom corporate board deals going on right now that will leave some unemployed because of this mess.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:07 pm

They fiddle while Rome burns ziggy. The whole lot of 'em are a bunch of losers.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:09 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:

Including Harper, who got the ball rolling.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:11 pm

Agreed sand.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:15 pm

sandorski sandorski:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:

Good reason to take down Canada's economy.

He started it!

And when the economy go's for a shit it will be Harpers fault.

You guys got all the bases covered except for being responsible to what the electorate did or didnt vote for.

Dion lost the election fair and square and now he's on tv bleating about being the next prime minister.
Maybe we see things different but there's something wrong with that picture.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:24 pm

It is wrong zigs. But Layton preyed on Harper's arrogance and petty mindeness and Harper obligingly walked into the ambush.
This is all after he was on TV saying that Parliament should play nice.

I can't help thinking that Harper found out about the NDP/Bloc plot and that is why he did the bonehead move of trying to get rid of the political subsidy.

Otherwise the timing makes no sense.

The other thing that made no sense is the 'no strike' clause for public servants. Why the fuck would he do that?
If I was a public servant with a right to strike, that move would piss me right off.

None of this is making any sense as we loom into reccession.

But the real mystery is this hook up right after the election with the NDP and Bloc.

Why would Layton risk the good will he generated during the election by doing a sneaky back room deal with the bloody seperatists?

It's like they are all on coke or something.

I'll still vote Tory but my faith has been shakened.
I now doubt Harper.

Edmonton Oilers

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:31 pm

Robair Robair:
RUEZ RUEZ:
Robair Robair:
I like "Karma in Canadian Politics".

Turf him. Get a Conservative leader with a lick of common sense and statesmanship

Really? So what do you think of Dion then since he just lost an election and still may become PM. Certainly you don't just save your criticism for Harper?
I don't care how Harper is taken out, as long as he's gone. He's been hell bent on destroying the wheat board with no regard to the effects of such a move. That issue affects me and my family directly, get it?

The country will still be here and doing fine next year and hopefully Harpers' replacement won't be such a single minded idiot. All the crying going on here is hardly justified. This asshole of a PM sold out BC forestry and tried to steamroll western farmers. Good ridence.

You and your one trick pony show are getting a little long in the tooth. F*** the CWB.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:34 pm

ziggy ziggy:
sandorski sandorski:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:

Good reason to take down Canada's economy.

He started it!

And when the economy go's for a shit it will be Harpers fault.

You guys got all the bases covered except for being responsible to what the electorate did or didnt vote for.

Dion lost the election fair and square and now he's on tv bleating about being the next prime minister.
Maybe we see things different but there's something wrong with that picture.

Of course there's something wrong with it. The blame is mostly Harper's though. There's no way around it.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next