Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:30 pm

Bacardi4206 Bacardi4206:
Everything is bad for the environment now apparnetly, and bad for you, bad for everything.

I couldn't move my finger without harming the envirement. I thought this pro-envirenment change was great. Maybe clean some things up, and fix all the lazyness of the past generations but it's really getting annoying now.

Have you thought at the CO2 and methane you emitted while writing your post, you environment hater ???? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:37 pm

Proculation Proculation:
Bacardi4206 Bacardi4206:
Everything is bad for the environment now apparnetly, and bad for you, bad for everything.

I couldn't move my finger without harming the envirement. I thought this pro-envirenment change was great. Maybe clean some things up, and fix all the lazyness of the past generations but it's really getting annoying now.

Have you thought at the CO2 and methane you emitted while writing your post, you environment hater ???? :lol:

Oh snap! :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:57 am

Lets face it humans are bad for the environment. We take more then what we give. The only time we contribute anything to the earth is when we are dead and become worm food. LETS ALL DIE THEN WE WILL BE GOOD ENVIRONMENTALISTS. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:25 am

danimal danimal:
No point in getting upset or is there? I mean we only have to live on the earth and so do our children, right? Everyone should spend a couple minutes here http://www.abetterenergyplan.ca and think twice about their energy consumption habits! :idea:

it would be nice if there wasn't so much greenwashing in the media. It's very simple, it comes down to each and every person to do small things. We need a system in place which people can rely on, which doesn't seem to be happening in our current government.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:31 am

At the end of the day, I pick up the 4 or 5 pop cans with 2 sips out of them left on the worktables by the 18-25 yr old staff, dump the pop, rinse them and toss the cans in a recycle box.
Or else there would be 8 - 10 the next day.
You can pretty much take any old trail and follow the beer cans to the best camping/fishing spot without fail. A crew of wino regulars buy their 'green' recovering them. The town put a nickel deposit on wine bottles so they stopped smashing them in the parking lots and gather those too.
It's 'all about the nickel' and 30 odd years of environmental awareness means nothing. Not when you're dealing with the dim, pudding-like perception that passes for awareness these days.