PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:54 am

Title: Obama Says He Didn't Know Aunt's Illegal Status
Category: Political
Posted By: tritium
Date: 2008-11-02 09:51:51

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:54 am

I see it now, 16 million illegals will now become U.S. Citzens...

Obama is very much in the tank for legalization of law breakers.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:58 am

sure he didnt know, he thought she was living with the brother
in the shack..

nice way to take care of your family..

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:11 am

Lot's of folks claim polls say Obama is in the lead to an easy victory.

Don't believe in polls, only the results of Nov 4th.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 San Jose Sharks
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:47 am

if she is, she is. what do u want him to do? he never broke any laws

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 San Jose Sharks
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:49 am

gop crap

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:54 am

tritium tritium:

He is deporting his own aunt... hes going to make a exception to 16 million illegals but not for his own aunt? That really does not make any sense.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:58 am

The fact that this might actually matter to some Americans scares the crap out of me.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 San Jose Sharks
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:01 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
The fact that this might actually matter to some Americans scares the crap out of me.

oh i am sure they were saving this. republican party knows all the tricks to keep billionaires billionaires .

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:18 pm

mixedfarmer mixedfarmer:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:

oh i am sure they were saving this. republican party knows all the tricks to keep billionaires billionaires .

really ? they didn't make an issue out of it.

"Sen. John McCain's campaign declined to comment. "It's a family matter," said Mark Salter, a senior adviser."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi- ... 9255.story

or were you referring to the tactic by the Liberal p of C digging up every piece of old news about their opposition last month than feeding it to the media? :P

Last edited by mtbr on Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:20 pm

Bacardi4206 Bacardi4206:
tritium tritium:

He is deporting his own aunt... hes going to make a exception to 16 million illegals but not for his own aunt? That really does not make any sense.

WOW!! Liberal Bios... !!! -1 Gayness.

Obama, supported giving driver's licenses to undocumented workers.

http://obama.senate.gov/speech/060403-f ... atement_3/

GOP Crap!! My Ass!!

1. I want to see Obama win, really. Because the loser is Canada and Canadian's and I can always move back to get my Free Money from the U.S. Gov't.

2. Corporate Patriot Enforcement Act. U.S. firms that have businesses in Canada, Mexico, China that get a tax break will now lose that.

3. Alberta's Oil revenue transfers that are given to Ontario and Ottawa, well will be much smaller now that the Dirty Oil will be banned in the USA.

2 more days and anything can happen. However, I don't really think Obama will win. Nevertheless, as someone who can pick and choose between Canada or the USA to live, for me - I don't care.

Politics are just 4 years of B.S.

What amazes me is the active or strong views of Canadians on U.S. politics. For one, you are not U.S. citizens, so it really does not matter to you, you really don't have a say in a polling booth... your opinion is just that, an opinion, and nothing more.

If you think it just about Iraq and pulling out... ha! will see what happens in Iraq.

Last edited by tritium on Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:20 pm

McCain has much respect and admiration for Obama.

It's like McCain vs. Republicans.

I'm sure he's getting tired of racists showing up to his rallies. Poor guy.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:30 pm

tritium tritium:
Bacardi4206 Bacardi4206:
tritium tritium:

WOW!! Liberal Bios... !!! -1 Gayness.

Obama, supported giving driver's licenses to undocumented workers.

http://obama.senate.gov/speech/060403-f ... atement_3/

GOP Crap!! My Ass!!

1. I want to see Obama win, really. Because the loser is Canada and Canadian's and I can always move back to get my Free Money from the U.S. Gov't.

2. Corporate Patriot Enforcement Act. U.S. firms that have businesses in Canada, Mexico, China that get a tax break will now lose that.

3. Alberta's Oil revenue transfers that are given to Ontario and Ottawa, well will be much smaller now that the Dirty Oil will be banned in the USA.

2 more days and anything can happen. However, I don't really think Obama will win. Nevertheless, as someone who can pick and choose between Canada or the USA to live, for me - I don't care.

Politics are just 4 years of B.S.

What amazes me is the active or strong views of Canadians on U.S. politics. For one, you are not U.S. citizens, so it really does not matter to you, you really don't have a say in a polling booth... your opinion is just that, and opinion, and nothing more.

If you think it just about Iraq and pulling out... ha! will see what happens in Iraq.

Yes move back to the U.S. to get your free money, since there will be so much job lose. You would have to resort to government hand-outs.

Secondly, who cares if the U.S. bans our 'dirty' oil. You think the U.S. is the only people we can trade with? If the U.S. starts slowing down trade with us, or shuts down some trade. We aren't just going to sit idle and wonder what happened, or what to do. We will find somebody that will take it and that is a lot of countries. One being China, who's economy is booming and can pay big money for the 'dirty' oil.

Thirdly, this election you had either a first woman president, the first black president or the oldest president basicly. That was the foundation of the interest. Now it's old guy vs black guy, and is still interesting. We are not U.S. citizens but how does that stop us from following the U.S. elections? Is it against some sort of code to follow the elections if you aren't a U.S. Citizen?

Also ever heard of foriegn relations? Whoever gets elected might effect Canada based on there position with our country. For example, Obama wants NAFTA to be re-nogatiated or possibly shut down. Which sparks our interest, and thus it matters to us.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
McCain has much respect and admiration for Obama.

It's like McCain vs. Republicans.

I'm sure he's getting tired of racists showing up to his rallies. Poor guy.

really, prove that please or STFU.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:10 pm

Bacardi4206 Bacardi4206:

Secondly, who cares if the U.S. bans our 'dirty' oil. You think the U.S. is the only people we can trade with?

Sounds like the economic theory taught at one of those third rate schools of business parading around out there. Queens, Toronto, UWO and York schools of business do not teach such nonsense.