Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:57 am

aaww come on....pedophiles need a day to look forward to too.... XD

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:02 am

Funny thing is there are people who need a news story like this to tell them that maybe I shouldn't dress my daughter like a tramp.

I heard a clip on K-Rock I believe about a month or so back where the DJ had made a comment on how young girls were dressing too sexy these days and some woman had called in and gave him crap because she thought that if her young girl had to worry about if she was dressing too sexy she would develop a bad self image.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 San Jose Sharks
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:04 am

good idea no use in working up the weirdos and nuts

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:26 pm

lol love this part

"Halloween is not about sex. You wouldn't dress up for Halloween as a KKK member or a wife beater or, you know, possibly send your child out there as a Playboy bunny or Playmate"

I counted no less the two of each at last years Halloween party. They weren't children though.

What i find hilarious is all these people that are bitching must have never been to walmart or sears etc... Lots of "age appropriate" costume there. People just always need something to bitch about

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:27 pm

Chumley Chumley:
I heard a clip on K-Rock I believe about a month or so back where the DJ had made a comment on how young girls were dressing too sexy these days and some woman had called in and gave him crap because she thought that if her young girl had to worry about if she was dressing too sexy she would develop a bad self image.

I dont really agree with her but I do see her point of view

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:35 pm

Heavy_Metal Heavy_Metal:
aaww come on....pedophiles need a day to look forward to too.... XD

Pedophiles already have 'a day to look forward to'. That's the day they MIGHT get out of prison!!!

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:43 pm

I had to do a double take when I saw a translucent one piece (swimsuit basically) bunny suit. No way I would ever let a child wear that.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:53 pm

They make childs pole dancer and stripper toys. By giving them a pole to dance on. Hell they got other bs toys like that out there. They got those Bratz dolls and other dolls/cartoons that teach girls how to dress like sluts. I figure it's due for somebody to open a shop where they can actually hand out the clothes that these shows apparently give a idle to for young girls.

I saw a ad for a simular thing BUT for adults and I thanked god for that shop... however this is crossing the boundaries. 20 bucks sais the shop owner is a pedofile.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:47 pm

acidcomplex acidcomplex:
lol love this part

"Halloween is not about sex. You wouldn't dress up for Halloween as a KKK member or a wife beater or, you know, possibly send your child out there as a Playboy bunny or Playmate"

I counted no less the two of each at last years Halloween party. They weren't children though.

What i find hilarious is all these people that are bitching must have never been to walmart or sears etc... Lots of "age appropriate" costume there. People just always need something to bitch about

My buddy and his wife both donned a white sheet and went out as KKK members one halloween about 20 years ago,I have pics to prove it.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:08 pm

Post 'em or it didn't happen. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:21 pm

Pseudonym Pseudonym:
Post 'em or it didn't happen. :lol:

I have to fire up my old pc but it can be done,he went as Alice cooper the year before complete with his pet Boa and got kicked out of the same bar. [B-o] People werent so PC back then.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:38 am

LMAO...This is funny. We now let 12 yrs make up their own minds. Maybe a thing called PARENTING should come into play here. You know: Hey Marie (whatever your daughters name is), maybe that Nurse costume that shows your ass off can wait about, I don't know 6 yrs.
And as for the Pedofucko's, send them to my neighbourhood and we can set them up on a date with a shovel and a hole, best place for them........

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:06 pm

ziggy ziggy:
acidcomplex acidcomplex:
lol love this part

My buddy and his wife both donned a white sheet and went out as KKK members one halloween about 20 years ago,I have pics to prove it.

hahaha did it myself 2 years ago, the weird part is people actually loved it and though it was hilarious

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:23 pm

What's wrong with dressing up little girls like tarts?