canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:39 am

$1:
Notice how we never see actual evidence of any of these supposed massacres of civilians by the US. Photo's are really easy to take.

There is, but they're nasty and grizzly. There's some sites like rotten.com that show plenty of gruesome stuff. As for civilian massacres, usually these things are national security and releasing such footage can and will get people in trouble, especially wester journalists, if of course they're allowed anywhere near a site of a "mis-hap".

$1:
Oh hell no! Those damn Americans delivering aid!?! Who do they think they are?

The great mightily liberating America!!!! Out to serve freedom at the tip of a sword. Or a cluster bombs in small civilian villages.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:01 pm

robmik43 robmik43:
C M Burns...your mindless anti-Americanism is not a
substitute for wit or debating skills...
get over your small self.
Most of the "better Red than dead" worms of the
50's and 60's either grew up or died off years ago.

And this is a display that you're an intellectual heavy hitter?
By all means, attack me! I love it! Bring it on.
But whatever you do, don't stop watching FOX news or you might accidentally start thinking for yourself!

Reds? ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:21 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
76 that now becomes 9. Reuters got it wrong cartoon boy, but you are ready to believe the worst that anybody says about the US because you hate yanks. You just like yank cartoons.

My dear ignorant and misguided opponent, people have said and are saying much worse things about America - and those people are Americans. I don't hate Americans but if that's how you debate then go right ahead. People see it for what it isn't - neither intelligent nor factual.

But, since you're so sure of your facts and figures...
Since some of you are so sure that Reuters got it wrong...

LA Times President Hamid Karzai on Saturday denounced an airstrike by U.S.-led forces that his government said killed 76 Afghan civilians.

AFP Afghans protest amid claims 76 killed in military strikes

The Guardian Afghanistan: 76 civilians die in airstrike, ministry claims

$1:
NATO Ties Strained Over Civilian Killings

NATO 'Afghan President Says NATO Ties Strained Over Civilian Killings', Deutsche Welle, 4 September 2008

EXCERPT: "Afghan President Hamid Karzai has said relations with international forces backing his government have been frayed because of the killing of more than 90 civilians during a recent strike by US-led coalition troops. Karzai made the remarks Thursday, Sept. 4, during a visit to a village where more than 90 civilians were reported killed in a US air raid on Aug. 22. He traveled to Azizabad village in Shindand district in the western province of Herat on Thursday and met families of the victims who were killed in a US-led coalition air raid, the presidential palace said in a statement. The US military insisted that its operation, which was jointly conducted with Afghan commandos in the area, left 30 to 35 militants and up to seven civilians dead. But an investigation team created by the Afghan government found that more than 90 civilians, including 60 children, were killed in the eight-hour aerial bombardment. A separate probe by UN officials confirmed the Afghan government's figures."

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,214 ... 16,00.html

Now, if you're entirely done with your pathetic and failed attempt at apologising for the American slaughter...

BOOM!
DOWN goes EyeBrock!
DOWN goes Pseudonym!
DOWN goes robmik43!

Burns takes out three with one post...
Not too impressive, I know... they're all featherweights.

Last edited by C.M. Burns on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:25 pm

$1:
The port's director of security, Vakhtang Chichradze, said there was little that Russian troops didn't steal, saying they hauled away chairs, light switches, radiators and even five U.S.-made military Humvees.

"From the military port, they took armchairs, toilets - everything," he said.

lol just like ikariam, Raid and pillage :lol:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:33 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
What criteria are you using to measure which thieving/murdering mercenaries are better than the other?

I suspect from the news that both groups have been accused of similar nasty stuff, so outside of political bias, what do you base your call on?

My criteria is simple - thieves are better than murderers. Of course, there will be crimes committed by both sides. Nobody is innocent here.
Gunnair, you're a reasonable guy and I appreciate your objective point of view. If only everybody were like you... but until that day, when some knuckledragger starts spouting his FOX news propaganda, I will reply with salvos from the opposite hilltop.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:03 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Notice how we never see actual evidence of any of these supposed massacres of civilians by the US. Photo's are really easy to take.

Never gone to OGRISH then?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:59 pm

robmik43 robmik43:
C M Burns...your mindless anti-Americanism is not a
substitute for wit or debating skills...
get over your small self.
Most of the "better Red than dead" worms of the
50's and 60's either grew up or died off years ago.

R=UP

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:04 pm

C.M. Burns C.M. Burns:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:
76 that now becomes 9. Reuters got it wrong cartoon boy, but you are ready to believe the worst that anybody says about the US because you hate yanks. You just like yank cartoons.

My dear ignorant and misguided opponent, people have said and are saying much worse things about America - and those people are Americans. I don't hate Americans but if that's how you debate then go right ahead. People see it for what it isn't - neither intelligent nor factual.

But, since you're so sure of your facts and figures...
Since some of you are so sure that Reuters got it wrong...

LA Times President Hamid Karzai on Saturday denounced an airstrike by U.S.-led forces that his government said killed 76 Afghan civilians.

AFP Afghans protest amid claims 76 killed in military strikes

The Guardian Afghanistan: 76 civilians die in airstrike, ministry claims

$1:
NATO Ties Strained Over Civilian Killings

NATO 'Afghan President Says NATO Ties Strained Over Civilian Killings', Deutsche Welle, 4 September 2008

EXCERPT: "Afghan President Hamid Karzai has said relations with international forces backing his government have been frayed because of the killing of more than 90 civilians during a recent strike by US-led coalition troops. Karzai made the remarks Thursday, Sept. 4, during a visit to a village where more than 90 civilians were reported killed in a US air raid on Aug. 22. He traveled to Azizabad village in Shindand district in the western province of Herat on Thursday and met families of the victims who were killed in a US-led coalition air raid, the presidential palace said in a statement. The US military insisted that its operation, which was jointly conducted with Afghan commandos in the area, left 30 to 35 militants and up to seven civilians dead. But an investigation team created by the Afghan government found that more than 90 civilians, including 60 children, were killed in the eight-hour aerial bombardment. A separate probe by UN officials confirmed the Afghan government's figures."

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,214 ... 16,00.html

Now, if you're entirely done with your pathetic and failed attempt at apologising for the American slaughter...

BOOM!
DOWN goes EyeBrock!
DOWN goes Pseudonym!
DOWN goes robmik43!

Burns takes out three with one post...
Not too impressive, I know... they're all featherweights.

Opponent? Really? I thought this was just an internet forum, I didn’t realise we were in teams fighting each other?
You need to get out more cartoon boy.

Note your quotes. They all mention ‘claims’, no actual factual evidence, no bodies, bits of bodies etc.
Afghan villagers get $2000 US for each person killed. That’s a fact.

The Taliban have killed 3 times more civilians ‘by mistake’ than NATO forces have, but I’m sure you’re a cheerleader for the Taliban as well as Putin’s Russia.

When you can backup your little anti-Western posts with some factual evidence maybe you’ll garner some credibility.

Until then your stuff is as factual as the nice little pictures of Putin grabbing US aircraft out of the sky.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:09 pm

*humming Star Wars Imperial marching tune* XD

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:34 pm

Shouldn't we be hating on Russia right now, and not the states?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:40 pm

$1:

Both.

We should hate any country that abuses its power. US and Russia are not the only ones, but as the world's two largest and most advanced armed forces, they have a duty to lead by good example.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:53 pm

Canadian_Mind Canadian_Mind:

Now stop being logical. We have a lot of posters on this forum who have alerted us all to the vast evil that is across the Niagara River. Those nasty yanks! Get with the program!

The yanks are bad.

Russians are really nice and deserve a break after the fighting we did in Western Europe against them in the Cold War. All this invading and threatening stuff is just boys having fun.

The Taliban are just killing women and kids because of those nasty yanks trying to make them live the infidel way.

The Chinese are trying their best to make those nasty yanks kid's Happy Meal toys in worker re-education camps, and could do without out the right wingers mentioning how much pollution they are causing (the lefties are know that the 500 coal powered power stations are way less an impact on global warming than the SUV's that yanks drive).

Darfur is just a misunderstanding and a local genocide, I mean issue. What those yanks are doing in Iraq is waaaaaay worse.

Iran really does need nuclear power as its 4th largest oil reserves in the world are not enough to power the few million souls who live there. If they have the odd rocket capable of nuking Israel, well, they wouldn't do that would they? That chap in a suit without a tie seems sooo nice!
And those British puppets of the nasty yanks deserved to get their poxy navy guys kidnapped.

Oh, and Cuba is a cool place. Where else can you plough a field with an ox in the western hemisphere? Good for the environment and Trudeau said Fidel is a nice guy. He didn't like those nasty yanks either.

Get with the program guys!

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:24 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Canadian_Mind Canadian_Mind:

Now stop being logical. We have a lot of posters on this forum who have alerted us all to the vast evil that is across the Niagara River. Those nasty yanks! Get with the program!

The yanks are bad.

Russians are really nice and deserve a break after the fighting we did in Western Europe against them in the Cold War. All this invading and threatening stuff is just boys having fun.

The Taliban are just killing women and kids because of those nasty yanks trying to make them live the infidel way.

The Chinese are trying their best to make those nasty yanks kid's Happy Meal toys in worker re-education camps, and could do without out the right wingers mentioning how much pollution they are causing (the lefties are know that the 500 coal powered power stations are way less an impact on global warming than the SUV's that yanks drive).

Darfur is just a misunderstanding and a local genocide, I mean issue. What those yanks are doing in Iraq is waaaaaay worse.

Iran really does need nuclear power as its 4th largest oil reserves in the world are not enough to power the few million souls who live there. If they have the odd rocket capable of nuking Israel, well, they wouldn't do that would they? That chap in a suit without a tie seems sooo nice!
And those British puppets of the nasty yanks deserved to get their poxy navy guys kidnapped.

Oh, and Cuba is a cool place. Where else can you plough a field with an ox in the western hemisphere? Good for the environment and Trudeau said Fidel is a nice guy. He didn't like those nasty yanks either.

Get with the program guys!

I lol'd

Burns, I don't understand this attitude of "those guys over there look like they're doing it worse, so these guys here are okay!" attitude. If both parties are doing something that you don't agree with, is it not a logical reaction to criticize the actions of both parties?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:29 pm

Yea, that was pretty funny.

As for hating both, I'll get back to hating the states when the more immediate enemy is dealt with. Just because Russia is going balistic and China is likely to play suit more actively this time doesn't exonerate the USA, but it is more fo a threat to us and ALL of Europe than America was/is.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:32 pm

Scape Scape:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:

Never gone to OGRISH then?

Yes... isn't it called liveleak.com now?