Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:32 am

CommanderSock CommanderSock:
$1:
Yeah and the dems always get in shit all over the world because they don't want to offend anybody.

And the Republicans did real good didn't they. Contras, Gulf Wars, overblown budgets, yeaaah, reaaaaaaal good progress.

Overblown budgets piss off the world? Wow, learn something new today.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:08 am

looks like we got us another Billy Carter :)

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:35 am

Wait, that guy on the right... didn't he lose five U.S. Navy aircraft and graduated 894th of a class of 899? How did he manage to stay IN the navy after losing ONE for Christ sakes?

So, if the choice between the poor judgment of a member of the Keating 5 who can't remember how many homes he has or how to use a computer and does not know the difference between Sunni and Shiite and has yet to show up for a vote on Afganistan in over 2 years yet is still in the back pocket of lobbyist Ralph Reed and Georgian financed Randy Scheunemann and some bum off the street I would back the bum because with a track record like that frankly I'm amazed John can dress himself in the mornings!

The Real McCain

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:49 am

Scape Scape:
Wait, that guy on the right... didn't he lose five U.S. Navy aircraft and graduated 894th of a class of 899? How did he manage to stay IN the navy after losing ONE for Christ sakes?

So, if the choice between the poor judgment of a member of the Keating 5 who can't remember how many homes he has or how to use a computer and does not know the difference between Sunni and Shiite and has yet to show up for a vote on Afganistan in over 2 years yet is still in the back pocket of lobbyist Ralph Reed and Georgian financed Randy Scheunemann and some bum off the street I would back the bum because with a track record like that frankly I'm amazed John can dress himself in the mornings!

The Real McCain

I'll take a guy that got his ass beat everyday for 5 years for not folding into the commies demands over some wannabe nobody.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:55 am

CommanderSock CommanderSock:
blah blah blah.............................

Great don't move there, i'm sure they don't want you.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:32 am

hwacker hwacker:
I'll take a guy that got his ass beat everyday for 5 years for not folding into the commies demands over some wannabe nobody.

Yet you describe the same guy in both clauses. Are you confused again, Hwacky?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:52 am

I just wish people supporting McCain could actually make an intelligent arguments against Obama.

Instead of how much of a Godless Commie he must be, you know?

And sorry about Obama not serving in Vietnam... The fact that he was something like 7 years old appairently doesn't phase some people.

By the way... I'll be honest. A man fighting in a war doesn't mean he can do jack shit for his country as a politician.

Other then start wars, I suppose. Which I guess is the best way to solve anything, for the USA. Oh, and those godless commies too.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:20 am

So what is the new messiah doing to save his brother?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:09 am

Scape Scape:

The Real McCain

OH boy, Lou Dobbs as your talk head. That movie just lost credibility. The fuckers a racist.

Nice the fat cow takes a second job and the husband takes his "first" job.

Says something to our children. GET AN EDUCATION!!!!

Hey, Albertans, who would like a $400 dollar mortage?? Who here thinks even working at McDonalds would fail to pay $400 a month??

Watch, really watch Scape'a little propaganda film. :lol: :lol: :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:13 am

Love it trit because it's in McCain's own words. Words of a man who has no idea and is ignorant of the reality on the ground. Don't worry though, as a hack, you don't have to lift a finger to disprove any single one of the points raised but I would like your opinion on McCain and his Billionaire wife: is Cindy McCain: The Homewrecker -OR- John McCain: The Unfaithful?

$1:
1. That Cindy was the younger one John McCain was cheating on his then wife, Carol, with before his divorce.
2. That Carol waited for John to return from war for 5 years
3. That Carol was in a car wreck but wouldn't allow John to find out because he was at war

4. That John McCain dumped his loyal wife Carol and married Cindy a month later
5. That Cindy Hensley and John McCain both lied to each other about their ages when they first met in Hawaii. Lying is a convenience for them both since they both did it when no one was looking.
6. John McCain and Cindy are 18 years difference (dump the faithful wife who waited, go for the young rich hottie)
7. From "The Nightengales Song" by Robert Timberg, "Off duty, usually on routine cross-country flights to Yuma and El Centro, John started carousing and running around with women. To make matters worse, some of the women with whom he was linked by rumor were subordinates . . . At the time the rumors were so widespread that, true or not, they became part of McCain's persona, impossible not to take note of."

And about that service record:
$1:
After being periodically slapped around for "three or four days" by his captors who wanted military information, McCain called for an officer on his fourth day of captivity. He told the officer, "O.K., I'll give you military information if you will take me to the hospital." -U.S. News and World Report, May 14, 1973 article written by former POW John McCain.

When the communist learned that McCain's father was Admiral John S. McCain, Jr., the soon-to-be commander of all U.S. Forces in the Pacific, he was rushed to Gai Lam military hospital (U.S. government documents), a medical facility normally unavailable for U.S. POWs.

For 23 combat missions (an estimated 20 hours over enemy territory), the U.S. Navy awarded McCain a Silver Star, a Legion of Merit for Valor, a Distinguished Flying Cross, three Bronze Stars, two Commendation medals plus two Purple Hearts and a dozen service medals. That equals out to about a medal-and-a-half for each hour he spent in combat.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:32 am

Scape Scape:

The story of his five “lost” aircraft, are just a bit suspect to me. Number 1 crashed while he practiced landings and lacks a reason or blame except for the web site itself. Number 2 practically implies he killed people yet doesn’t give specifics as to what happened to him and the aircraft after he hit the wires. More detail was given to an incident that happened years later in Italy. Number 3 is even vaguer and only describes where he was coming from……which has nothing to do with anything. Number 4 would be a stretch for any reasonable thinking person since he was sitting in the aircraft when it was hit with a missile from another aircraft parked behind him. I’ve seen that video and anyone forward on the carrier would have been lucky to have survived being around that many fully fueled and armed burning aircraft. Number 5 was a combat mission which is obviously the fault of enemy intervention. The site also states he only flew 20 hours in combat…….yet wouldn’t mention how many other pilots in that conflict died on their first sortie.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:46 am

WDHIII WDHIII:
McCain was on the Forrestal? 8O

YUP!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chuiyXQKw3I

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:47 am

$1:

Great don't move there, i'm sure they don't want you.

I'm sure I don't care what is on their want list.

Not to worry, I'll be right her in Ontario, to counter-act your Conservative vote with a liberal one.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:00 am

Well you "Canadians" don't have a say or vote.

Yeah blame McCain for the Forrestal. :roll: reaching when you have nothing.

WOW!! The American dream to make money, be well off have a house or houses. Suddenly this is now tabo because he can't count is houses.

So he married well, good go McCain.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:06 am

WDHIII WDHIII:

Ive seen the vid so many times, that one guy who barely makes it outta the flames is etched in my memory 8O

I had no idea........ :?

I saw that too. Think there were lots of close calls......and a whole bunch of "almost made it" on that one!!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 17  Next