canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:33 am

the fact that Dion isnt too high on the rating scale wont mean shit if an election were to be called today.. Harper isnt too high on the popular scale either.. Ontario for one will go Liberal which will totally help the libs for at least a minority..

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:34 am

well I wanted to post a pic of your posturing King mtbr.. but he must be hiding in the closet again.. ........oh no sorry he is busy ass licking the minority groups for votes he aint gonna get.. :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:35 am

kenmore kenmore:
the fact that Dion isnt too high on the rating scale wont mean shit if an election were to be called today.. Harper isnt too high on the popular scale either.. Ontario for one will go Liberal which will totally help the libs for at least a minority..

Quebec will turn its back on one of its own....now ain't that a kick in the nuts :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:38 am

kenmore kenmore:
well I wanted to post a pic of your posturing King mtbr.. but he must be hiding in the closet again.. ........oh no sorry he is busy ass licking the minority groups for votes he aint gonna get.. :)

you really do have a problem with minorities don't you...typical Quebecois ,and you call conservatives redneck racists :P

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:39 am

oh wait I found him....he wasnt in the closet after all :) sorry couldnt resist

Attachments:
brokebackboisclair.jpg
brokebackboisclair.jpg [ 14.25 KiB | Viewed 97 times ]
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:46 am

oh and Rick Hillier admired him so much ... dont look like it.. dont that look like a love in... not !

Attachments:
ad3e83954b20aec3833f3bd476be.jpg
ad3e83954b20aec3833f3bd476be.jpg [ 38.61 KiB | Viewed 102 times ]
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:55 am

mtbr mtbr:
kenmore kenmore:

Quebec will turn its back on one of its own....now ain't that a kick in the nuts :lol:

Quebec has its own immigration policy, it therefore can skip a federal election on Canadian immigration backlogs.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:33 am

kenmore kenmore:
well he has to kiss a few asses in the ethnic groups before he can call one.. I see george wya is available via monitor in the background to tell him what to say :)

I thought the Liberals were claiming this bill is anti-immigrant? If it is then how does that equate to kissing their asses?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:14 pm

the ethnic groups are upset about it.. they think it is discriminatory .. but isnt everything.. I support the tory on this bill. but still think it doesnt go far enough.. Yes Quebec has its own immigration laws.. so whats the point?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:21 pm

mtbr mtbr:
kenmore kenmore:

you really do have a problem with minorities don't you...typical Quebecois ,and you call conservatives redneck racists :P

its not the minorities I have a problem with ... its harper kissing ass for votes.. hence the post.. the problem isnt the minorities its the immigration policy of this country.. I support the torys on this bill to change the rules. but dont think it goes far enough.. Why should it be ok for someone to immigrate here and go on welfare.? Why should we be willing to accept dear old mom,dad, grandparents, uncles and a harem of wives who will never work, contribute to society or pay taxes. who will only draw welfare, old age security and put a drain on the health care system?
now if the torys or any other party would come up with that... I would sure as hell vote for them.. and as for being a quebecois.. I am proud of it..! we are not racist in my opinion.. we stand up for our rights and our culture and way of life and arent about to let immigrants come in and try and force changes.. Quebec... Je suis fier d'être un Quebecer! very fucking proud !

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:22 pm

kenmore kenmore:
mtbr mtbr:
kenmore kenmore:

its not the minorities I have a problem with ... its harper kissing ass for votes.. hence the post.. the problem isnt the minorities its the immigration policy of this country.. I support the torys on this bill to change the rules. but dont think it goes far enough.. Why should it be ok for someone to immigrate here and go on welfare.? Why should we be willing to accept dear old mom,dad, grandparents, uncles and a harem of wives who will never work, contribute to society or pay taxes. who will only draw welfare, old age security and put a drain on the health care system?
now if the torys or any other party would come up with that... I would sure as hell vote for them.. and as for being a quebecois.. I am proud of it..! we are not racist in my opinion.. we stand up for our rights and our culture and way of life and arent about to let immigrants come in and try and force changes.. Quebec... Je suis fier d'être un Quebecer! very fucking proud !

Dion or any of the liberals would kick you in the nads for what you just wrote, now turn in your big "L" pin and don't come back.

and he calls himself a liberal. lol

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:44 pm

Wada Wada:
mtbr mtbr:
I guess that means there won't be a spring election.

Judging from the number of Conservatives on this board who rave against all them imigrants I certainly wouldn't think that this news would have much to do with that decision, eh! :wink:

Hey, I don't rave against immigrants, I am one!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:46 pm

Brenda Brenda:
RUEZ RUEZ:
CommanderSock CommanderSock:
Harper is going to loose if he tries immigration reform. It's going to be a disaster for him, he's going to totally loose the city vote in every major city perhaps excluding Calgary and Edmonton. He will hand Dion an easy victory that he doesn't deserve.
It's actually spelled lose.

Spelling nazi :twisted:
That one is a pet peeve of mine, and so many people misspell it.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:27 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
Brenda Brenda:
RUEZ RUEZ:
CommanderSock CommanderSock:
Harper is going to loose if he tries immigration reform. It's going to be a disaster for him, he's going to totally loose the city vote in every major city perhaps excluding Calgary and Edmonton. He will hand Dion an easy victory that he doesn't deserve.
It's actually spelled lose.

Spelling nazi :twisted:
That one is a pet peeve of mine, and so many people misspell it.

His spelling of "lose" is a bit loose.