canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:21 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=18093" target="_blank">Saudis planning to ban the letter X</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=News_Links&file=category&catid=1" target="_blank">Political</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=ridenrain" target="_blank">ridenrain</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2007-01-16 16:58:30

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:21 pm

What? You can't just ban a letter(well I guess they just did) and whats worse their banning it out of hate of Christians. In retaliation we should ban the letter C because it looks like crescent moon(jk).

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:26 pm

Saudi Arabia the land of decadence and perversion. A country that says it is progressive as they buy boys to serve as slaves to be jockeys. They starve them to keep their weight down, these children live the worst kind of life style any of us can image. Of course they have pleasure palaces for any type of deviant, no perversion toooooooo small. I can't wait until an alternate fuel is created so we can tell them to kiss our you know whats.

Ban the letter x, another insult to Christianity. The Saudi Royals see Muslims converting to Christianity in record numbers and how do they deal with it. Ban a letter. WOW that really shows us.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:27 pm

Lol. I love it!
Literally warfare.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:30 pm

This is got to be the most retarded decision that Saudi has made. Banning a damn letter because of its resemblance to the Cross, fuckin ridiculous. Maybe they need to look at the Quran one more time so they can see that Christians are our brothers just like Muslims so banning their religious icon is like banning the moon and star.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:32 pm

The Saudis are busy funding terrorist groups at the moment, I doubt they got the memo that informed them they are being sued by 33,000 children in abstentia for enslavement. Jockeys, the law suit was launched from the USA on their behalf.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:40 pm

good for the 33 000 children however I really doubt they will win the case if USA is representing them. I am sure you are aware of Bush and Oil and Saudis, something like that is minor in front of billions of dollars.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:56 pm

Oh they won't have to go to court, the Saudis and Bush won't allow that. Opps that's England, re-Aviation contract for new aircraft. The American company paid their fines for being dirty, the British stopped the investigation. However the populace of the US aren't all Bushes (also know as shrubs in Cowville where I live) and they can't hide behind the world courts for their criminal actions. May these children have at least one voice on their side.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:56 pm

Too funny, banning the letter X! :roll:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:58 pm

$1:
Oh they won't have to go to court, the Saudis and Bush won't allow that. Opps that's England, re-Aviation contract for new aircraft. The American company paid their fines for being dirty, the British stopped the investigation. However the populace of the US aren't all Bushes (also know as shrubs in Cowville where I live) and they can't hide behind the world courts for their criminal actions. May these children have at least one voice on their side.

Allah will grant them the voice and don't you worry, if they get there Justice in this world or not, God sees all and hears all. These Saudis will pay for their crimes here or the after life.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:02 pm

To the Saudis:

[font=Courier New]Release the small case "t" or the letters "C" & "c" get's it.

This is brought to you by the letters " G, W and B" and the number 7.62x51.[/font]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:08 pm

So why not the letter 'T' as well?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:11 pm

xerxes xerxes:

Haha, yea.... I am wondering the same thing.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:14 pm

xerxes xerxes:

and "A" as well as the number "69" because it's...it's... immoral!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:23 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
To the Saudis:

[font=Courier New]Release the small case "t" or the letters "C" & "c" get's it.

This is brought to you by the letters " G, W and B" and the number 7.62x51.[/font]
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL I didn't clue in till I read 7.62... :lol: Ah Bullet calibers...