Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:26 pm

raydan raydan:
Obama doll hanged... free speech.
Drawing of beheaded Trump... provocation.

Vice-versa for lefties.

You forgot these.

1:
download.jpg
download.jpg [ 10.83 KiB | Viewed 540 times ]

0:
540876416.jpg
540876416.jpg [ 391.03 KiB | Viewed 71 times ]

Provocations all but, keep up the good work in attempting to deflect the fact that people on the left are just as despicable as the people they're attempting to chastise. [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:39 pm

Is there anybody who hasn't been hanged? :?

And for the record, the left are despicable, the right are despicable and the people they're trying to chastise are also despicable. That should cover just about everybody... except the "I don't fucking care" gang.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:06 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Pus-Bag Posobiec & th-th-th-Thernovich though, a pair of pro-Trump alt-Reichers, were the ones who made such a stink over the old Gunn tweets forcing Disney to react. Not that it excuses the bosses at Disney, considering that they're a company founded by and named after a man who was actively hoping Hitler would succeed in killing all the Jews.

Typical left with Gunn though, eating their own for the sake of purity no matter how irrelevant and stupid the things he joked about are. If it had been a right-winger they'd just shrug it off and say "get used to it, snowflakes" just like they do with Trump, Roy Moore, and a million other of the actual villains in their menagerie that spew horrible things. Which, unlike Gunn, they're usually serious about and not joking at all.

Well I am going to have to call bullshit about the part where they would just shrug it off had it been a right winger, seeing as how ABC's parent company Disney fired Roseanne Barr a few weeks ago for her tweet. I remember that you were all for that. She claimed her tweet was a joke as well. The difference is that Roseanne had one tweet, this dipshit had thousands. I will also have to disagree with Bart about this being a case where Gunn is a victim of changing times or morality. Joking about raping children, burning Jews in ovens, and making sexual/rape jokes about children's characters that are the very bedrock of your employers company have ALWAYS had a negative effect on your employment. ALWAYS!!! Not only should this degenerate POS be fired, but he should be investigated for possible criminal acts with children. Time to start investigating all contact with children he might have had over the last 20 years. Lets take a look at some of the crap this asshole has spewed over the years:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:16 pm

I've heard worse from Comedians. Not really that shocking. He's done dark comedy stuff in the past so it's unsurprising he's told some extreme jokes.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:24 pm

Comparisons between Gunn and Roseanne Barr are pointless and not worth talking about. Entirely different situations.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:47 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Comparisons between Gunn and Roseanne Barr are pointless and not worth talking about. Entirely different situations.

They are entirely different. Roseanne was not making jokes about raping children. Roseanne was not publicly disrespecting her employer like this guy was. Disney characters like Pluto have been around forever and are for children. Leaving messages (for the whole world to see) about being raped by Pluto is disgusting and stupid. Why would Disney NOT fire an employee that is publicly making a mockery of their company with jokes about bestiality and child rape? You try publicly dissing your company like that and see how long you have a job.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:51 pm

Tricks Tricks:
I've heard worse from Comedians. Not really that shocking. He's done dark comedy stuff in the past so it's unsurprising he's told some extreme jokes.

Why don't you show us some examples of some comedians standing in front of a money paying crowd making jokes about raping children? That I would like to see. not only would they be booed off of the stage, they would probably get their ass kicked by the crowd. They certainly would never perform in another comedy club ever again.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:11 pm

rickc rickc:
Roseanne was not publicly disrespecting her employer like this guy was.....

Are you on crack or something? Roseanne basically cut a n****r joke while working on a show produced by a black woman, with black women on the writing staff, on a network that's headed up now by a black woman. You bitch about Gunn making a dirty joke about a goddamn cartoon dog but then break out the "poor victimized conservative Roseanne" routine when she went out of her way to insult actual living human beings that worked with her and had given her a job worth millions of dollars? Seriously, give your head a fucking shake already. :roll:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:35 am

Thanos Thanos:
rickc rickc:
Roseanne was not publicly disrespecting her employer like this guy was.....

Are you on crack or something? Roseanne basically cut a n****r joke while working on a show produced by a black woman, with black women on the writing staff, on a network that's headed up now by a black woman. You bitch about Gunn making a dirty joke about a goddamn cartoon dog but then break out the "poor victimized conservative Roseanne" routine when she went out of her way to insult actual living human beings that worked with her and had given her a job worth millions of dollars? Seriously, give your head a fucking shake already. :roll:

No dude you give your head a fucking shake already. Gunn did not make A dirty joke, he posted thousands (what part of THOUSANDS do you NOT understand? ) of disgusting tweets talking about raping children, joking about cooking Jews in an oven, making fun of people with AIDS, joking about how he would rewrite a movie so the ending would have a character giving a blowjob to a child,etc., etc., He insulted his own company that had given him a job worth millions of dollars. You didn't even look at the video that I posted, did you? He named numerous ACTUAL people in them like how he liked masturbating to Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber was a minor when this dipshit posted that crap on tweeter. Roseann Barr made a joke about a public figure who held public office, thats fair game. Your hero is telling everyone how he masturbates to an ACTUAL underage child that has never held public office. He names many other ACTUAL people in his twisted, perverted, rape fantasies. You spent months on here bitching about Judge Roy Moore. All the accusations about him were hearsay from nameless faceless people. We never had one confession from the Judge himself, did we? What happened to all those accusers? Where did they go after the campaign? Why did they not want to testify under penalty of perjury? All the dirt we have on Gunn is coming out of his own filthy sewer hole. He did not even deny it did he?

The fact is that this guy is your hero. He makes movies geared for 13 year olds about Marvel super heros. Your screen name is a Marvel character. Thats how much you are into Marvel. You think that this pervert POS walks on water. In your universe Stan Lee is God, and this loser is the Messiah. You spend your entire existence on this forum bitching about Trump. He is evil incarnate as far as you are concerned. You just can't wrap your head around how anyone on the planet can support him with all of his faults. Try looking into a mirror sometime because that is exactly what you are doing with this POS. You are willing to give him a free pass on all of his gay child molesting tweets about how he jerks off thinking about young male minors, simply because you like his pathetic movies. Clean up your own back yard before you start bitching about someone else's. I am going to say that 95% of the people on the planet who have children think that Gunn is a disgusting POS who deserves to have his balls kicked into jelly before being cut off. I am glad that he got fired! I hope he gets prosecuted like that POS Weinstein. I hope someone sticks a broomstick up his ass and beats him to death in prison like Jeffry Dahmer.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:55 am

rickc rickc:
Tricks Tricks:

Why don't you show us some examples of some comedians standing in front of a money paying crowd making jokes about raping children? That I would like to see. not only would they be booed off of the stage, they would probably get their ass kicked by the crowd. They certainly would never perform in another comedy club ever again.

https://youtu.be/wUKN739Gwu0

Ricky Gervais, first one.

Jim Norton had a whole bit about pedophiles on the Opie and Anthony show.

Louis CK had a bit about how molesting children must be amazing, told on SNL. Had two specials afterwards.

Just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean other people don't. That's how comedy works. Nothing off limits.

I mean have you never heard of the aristocrat joke? There is literally a documentary on it. Every iteration has a mother and father fucking their kids.

https://youtu.be/agUPikSbPhM

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:46 pm

rickc rickc:

Why would Disney NOT fire an employee that is publicly making a mockery of their company with jokes about bestiality and child rape? You try publicly dissing your company like that and see how long you have a job.

Because he was making them money which, is even more important than virtue signaling to a company like Disney.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:20 pm

The guy who went after James Gunn, note, this is not a joke. Unlike Gunn's.

He was also charged with rape in 2003, and had it reduced to battery.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:28 pm

Gallery should've taken it down and offered it on a T shirt. Would've sold thousands.