Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:03 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Tricks Tricks:
Not moving out of your way is aggressive behaviour. At that point I have every right to do what I feel is needed to protect myself and any other occupants I have in the car.

Check out this aggressive behaviour.

Right, because your car offers the same protection as an MBT. Notice the big crowd of demonstrators as well. I mean it's a goddam good thing buddy was in a tank because his health and safety were clearly at potential risk.

Standing in a road isn't aggressive. That's nonsense. Hitting the car, rocking the car, generally attacking the car, sure, standing there? If that's your definition of aggressive, you need to grow a pair. Secondly, you're in a 2 ton box of metal. Your life is not in danger. Murdering someone cause someone hit your car is lunacy.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:20 am

Um, if you watch the video really closely, you'll see that the driver was driving normally, until some idiot took a big swing at his car with what appears to be a baseball bat. He veered to the right, at which point the mob started closing in on him and that's when he sped up. But I guess it's okay when a bunch of left-wing fascists with nothing better to do than cause shit gets all threatening and violent. That's justified.

So reversing up a hill and the rapidly accelerating through a stop sign he blew through was driving normally? The raised pedestrian mall he jumped through? That was normal driving? It's all there in the police report of the incident. I'm guessing the police have access to better tools and are more rational than the right-wing hate sites you frequent.

$1:
Charlottesville police, Aug. 13: The three-vehicle crash occurred on 4th Street. A Dodge Challenger was traveling south on 4th Street at a high rate of speed when it rear-ended a sedan headed south on 4th Street. The impact of that crash pushed the sedan into the minivan in front of it. The minivan had slowed for a crowd a people crossing through the intersection. The impact of the crash pushed the vehicles into the crowd of pedestrians. The Dodge Challenger fled the scene, but was located and stopped a short time later by Charlottesville Police.

Take your ludicrous conspiracy theories somewhere else. I'll call them out every time here.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:22 am

Zip, had there not been an illegal march on public streets by an unruly mob then no one would have been hurt.

The driver has some responsibility here, I agree. But not all of it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:23 am

If you're driving a car, you have 100% responsibility.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:35 am

herbie herbie:
If you're driving a car, you have 100% responsibility.

Not always.

http://uploads.maltatoday.com.mt/news/c ... zulr_lKiUk

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:57 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Zip, had there not been an illegal march on public streets by an unruly mob then no one would have been hurt.

The driver has some responsibility here, I agree. But not all of it.

Unless you know the state of mind of the driver, that's sheer speculation. Certainly, given the charges, the police and prosecutors don't believe that there are much in the way of ameliorating circumstances.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:05 am

Southern cops and Southern DA's wouldn't be holding onto this guy and charging him with the max if they didn't think they were going to win and put his psycho ass in prison for a very long time. They won't do that to someone who can credibly say "my foot slipped!" on the accelerator. If this was accidental then the investigation would have said so months ago. This guy, who is on record as having beaten up his own mother when she tried to get him to leave the alt-Reich, is as guilty of deliberate homicide as it can get.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:47 pm

Good god, it should be hard to believe that the same people on CKA that froth at the mouth when a Muslim drives a vehicle into a crowd of people are fucking defending a white guy for doing exact the same thing with the same intent.

Sadly it's not...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:00 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
So reversing up a hill and the rapidly accelerating through a stop sign he blew through was driving normally? The raised pedestrian mall he jumped through? That was normal driving?

Dukes of Hazzard style driving, which is normally a lot of harmless fun, except in this case where Bo & Luke belong to the Klan, the Aryan Nations, and the League of the South. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:10 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
Good god, it should be hard to believe that the same people on CKA that froth at the mouth when a Muslim drives a vehicle into a crowd of people are fucking defending a white guy for doing exact the same thing with the same intent.

Sadly it's not...

Except, who's defending him?

Progs have this idea that if you're not prepared to swallow the whole agenda driven obfuscation in their telling of a tale you're a baby raping nazi or something.

There were two sides at that rally. Trouble was inevitable. Trump was right about that. It's just a fact. There's no sense to it when you guys get hysterical if somebody notices facts like that.

Speaking for myself I've always said it's a good thing that the white ethno-state guy is getting punished for smashing into the crowd in his car and the resultant death of the girl in the mob.

I've only said you guys will most likely be disappointed waiting for a 1st degree murder conviction. There isn't the evidence for premeditation and malicious intent to murder.

But yeah, mobs plugging intersections is also dumb. It's a wonder only one person has died as a result of it so far. And speaking of defending idiocy. Is that what you're defending? Mobs plugging intersections?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Oh and Boots, as to the Muslim related truck of peace style attacks, YES, those are premeditated and evidence malicious intent to murder. Also terrorism.

There is no hypocrisy in noticing the difference between the two attacks.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 10  11  12  13  14