Category: lifestyle
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2018-02-19 09:35:30
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:56 am

Well, that ain't gonna win him anypoints in the UK.

The Dianafans are gonna be mad. :lol:

Awww, gee they missed going on about PM Selfie had his 'Star Wars' ssocks on as well.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:39 pm

:mrgreen:

Attachments:
Potato.jpg
Potato.jpg [ 116.56 KiB | Viewed 58 times ]
The True Dope..jpg
The True Dope..jpg [ 76.33 KiB | Viewed 470 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:39 pm

martin14 martin14:
Well, that ain't gonna win him anypoints in the UK.

The Dianafans are gonna be mad. :lol:

Awww, gee they missed going on about PM Selfie had his 'Star Wars' ssocks on as well.

It’s a public bench that millions of people sit on every day but I’m supposed to believe that because Di sat on it once briefly years before and completely unrelated to her death it’s some kind of sacred space that must be sat on solemnly or something? Talk about desperately reaching for something to be angry about. Reminds me of the time you guys all got a sore uterus over Trudeau casually encouraging Canadians to cheer for the only Canadian hockey team in the playoffs.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:58 pm

Oddly enough I agree.

We've got this twit subverting justice, officially instituting a two tiered justice system based on race, opening our country up to terrorists, lying to Canadians, lying to seniors, lying to the middle class, lying to veterans and lying to serving military members, all while blithely spending billions of dollars we don't have and that will take our grand childrens, children decades to pay back, yet people complain about this minor faux pas.

Go figure.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:09 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Oddly enough I agree.

We've got this twit subverting justice, officially instituting a two tiered justice system based on race, opening our country up to terrorists, lying to Canadians, lying to seniors, lying to the middle class, lying to veterans and lying to serving military members, all while blithely spending billions of dollars we don't have and that will take our grand childrens, children decades to pay back, yet people complain about this minor faux pas.

Go figure.

Exactly. Some people burst a vein because of his socks. Others are concerned about his policies? Of course his kids behaviour is more important :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:16 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Oddly enough I agree.

Go figure.

Thanks to the minimum wage increase, I’m sure your grandchildren's children will start paying back their portion before the end of the year, right before they go back on Mat leave.