Title: Former NHLers Kovalchuk, Datsyuk lead Russian Olympic hockey team
Category: Sports
Posted By: shockedcanadian
Date: 2018-01-26 06:17:44
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:20 am

Once the fossil Don Cherry said he agreed that the NHL shouldn't go the olympics, my first thought was "I hope he remembers this when a sub-par Canadan team is iced and soundly beaten by Russias KHL and former players."
Kovalchuk and Datsyuk are going to tear up the tournament and bring them the gold. While the best players in the NHL have to sit and stew.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:27 am

Be no surprise to see a good ol' Trumper like yourself cheer for the Russians instead of your own country. You're just lucky the mental health ward in Canada that you live in allows you much more freedom to be a goof than the ones in Putinland ever would.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:41 am

Thanos Thanos:
Be no surprise to see a good ol' Trumper like yourself cheer for the Russians instead of your own country. You're just lucky the mental health ward in Canada that you live in allows you much more freedom to be a goof than the ones in Putinland ever would.

I will root for Canada, but also and always America, no question. When Canada and America play each other I try to avoid watching.

THAT, is a result of Canadian abuses against citizens like myself. I was born from my mother by the grace of God, the nation of Canada didn't spawn me, they certainly like to own people though thanks to a rat bast.ard, lying, abusive security apparatus. Part of our monarchical roots I suppose. Maybe you bow to others, I sure as hell don't...

Fake smiles, fake announcements of Canada being such a great nation that supports liberty, a whole lot of b.s and cowardice. Only a matter of time before the rest of the world figures us out.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:31 pm

15 St. Petersburg
8 Moscow

Jesus, The Red Army is back. 8O

Well, they will smoke everyone else.
Wonder how loud they can sing. :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:01 pm

Thanos Thanos:

Great Thanos. Now look what his poor nurses have to deal with.