canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:33 pm

Title: 'Terrifying': How a single line of computer code put thousands of innocent Turks in jail
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2018-01-22 09:02:19
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:33 pm

This all sounds very familiar to everyone who's not a Millennial. All you have to do is replace Bylock with Radio Free Europe and Recep Erdogan with Joseph Stalin and you've got a Soviet system all over again. :roll:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:03 pm

The time has come for someone to put a bullet right through Erdogan's head. The SOB is becoming another Hitler and I don't mean that in any trivial way: Erdogan very seriously wants to exterminate the Kurds and the Armenians. Right now he's probably beside himself with glee as his troops are murdering Kurds and Trump is letting him get away with it.

Those thousands of people that were errantly arrested? Don't expect them to be released because that would mean that Erdogan would have to fess up to making a mistake. I expect that little fuck to 'disappear' a bunch of these people and then falsify more bullshit charges against the rest.

And why is Turkey still in NATO? :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:09 pm

IIRC, Turkey still has the largest standing army in NATO so that’s something I guess that’s still relevant. And Incirlik AFB is close to most of the main trouble spots in the Middle East.

But yeah I totally agree. Erdogan is definitely a wannabe autocrat. I’d say he’s also smiling because he know the US won’t do shit about him. The State Department is a non-entity now thanks to Trump and Tillerson. And if Turkey ever manages to cross some horrible line that the international community actually takes notice of, all Erdogan has to do is blow some smoke up Trump’s ass, maybe send over some high class whores, and the whole thing will blow over.