Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2016-07-29 07:03:25
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:25 am

And for the record good old River should be taken to task for co-opting a 1960's hippie name. He/She has no respect for history or the great people who gave their lives so she could act like an elitist asshole, and impose her will on everyone around her.

But, the worst part of this whole scenario is that due to her insensitive actions the world has one less bouncer to help the poor and downtrodden drunks of Medicine Hat.

Oh and before the usual suspects start howling about how homophobic, anti LGBT and intolerant I am calling this person a he or she allow me to point out:

$1:
"I asked her about her surgery," said Smith. "Had she answered post-op, it would have ended there. I asked to clarify the matter. Had she said post-op, use the woman's bathroom all you want. She identified herself to me as a male.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:38 am

[huh]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:42 am

People were so quick to jump on the whole bathroom issue and they were so focused on the 'what if . . ' Catlyn Jenner's that they forgot about the Gerry Sandusky's.

Sorry honey, if you still have the penis, you go in the same room as the other penis's. When you aren't so blessed, you can go in one of the other rooms.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:44 am

The restaurant has since designated one washroom non-gender specific. Seems like a lot of fuss with such a simple solution.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:48 am

andyt andyt:
[huh]

Confusing and farcical isn't it? Much like the whole transgendered bathroom issue and like the doc said. If you're plumbing is original issue you use the head you were originally assigned to till modern medicine can fix your issues.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:48 am

andyt andyt:
The restaurant has since designated one washroom non-gender specific. Seems like a lot of fuss with such a simple solution.

Very true. If Miss Rising had told the whole truth, it could have been avoided.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/t ... -1.3695923

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/c ... -1.3698575

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:50 am

andyt andyt:

Damn a logical solution but, Medicine Hat is still going to be short one bouncer. A true tragedy [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:55 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
andyt andyt:

Very true. If Miss Rising had told the whole truth, it could have been avoided.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/t ... -1.3695923

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/c ... -1.3698575

I saw her on a show about Ft Mac. If I was the bouncer, I would have no doubt that she was not going in the bathroom to harass women. Exchange makeup tips, more like.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:58 pm

the new figure, though still just 0.6 percent of the adult population, is likely to raise questions about the sufficiency of services to support a population that may be larger than many policy makers assumed. from the NEW YORK TIMES...

no. .6 of 1% does not make the rules.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:00 pm

I can't tell you how many times I have used the men's room... there is ALWAYS a line up at the ladies.
I always appologised to the men using the urinals who usually completely understand and have no issues.

Also, no one ever harassed me in the men's room.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:32 pm

Personally I think the whole gender-specific bathroom thing is ridiculous. A pisser is a pisser.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:30 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
People were so quick to jump on the whole bathroom issue and they were so focused on the 'what if . . ' Catlyn Jenner's that they forgot about the Gerry Sandusky's.

Sorry honey, if you still have the penis, you go in the same room as the other penis's. When you aren't so blessed, you can go in one of the other rooms.

You gotta live two years as the gender you identify with before you can qualify for government assistance with gender reassignment surgery. Part of "identifying" includes things like bathroom use, logically...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:32 pm

maldonsfecht maldonsfecht:

Tell that to the rich people :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:24 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
maldonsfecht maldonsfecht: