bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:18 am

In Montana the best border guard they have is called 'Winter'. 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:36 am

We call Montana winters a thaw.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:35 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Brought to you by,The How to manual for a Handmaid'd tale

Atwood probably wouldn't have written that book if she knew in advance she was giving a how-to-build-a-godly-society blueprint to the social conservative wing of the contemporary Republican party. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:47 pm

The only illegal immigrants the Vermont Minutemen caught was themselves. They don't mark the border along many parts, so they would be accidentally wandering into Canada.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:24 pm

Yeah, but y'know. All the 9/11 terrorists, the shoe-bomber, the Tsarnaev brothers, the Fort Hood shooter, and all the other Muslim mayhem-causers entered through Canada. It's not like they arrived on planes to the US itself, with work/education visas already in hand and were issued green cards by gullible American bureaucracies or something. Clearly the other two sovereign states on both the northern and southern borders to the United States are to blame for everything that goes bad inside the US. It has to be true, right, because all these GOP presidential candidates on the rubber chicken circuit keep saying it is. Right? :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:32 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Yeah, but y'know. All the 9/11 terrorists, the shoe-bomber, the Tsarnaev brothers, the Fort Hood shooter, and all the other Muslim mayhem-causers entered through Canada. It's not like they arrived on planes to the US itself, with work/education visas already in hand and were issued green cards by gullible American bureaucracies or something. Clearly the other two sovereign states on both the northern and southern borders to the United States are to blame for everything that goes bad inside the US. It has to be true, right, because all these GOP presidential candidates on the rubber chicken circuit keep saying it is. Right? :roll:

At the best of times, a lot of Americans don't have much of an inkling what goes on outside their borders. And I don't think these militia types are the sharpest knives in the drawer.

See that recent spike in the average Canadian IQ? That was Ted Cruz renouncing his Canadian citizenship.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:39 pm

If it plays well in Peoria some politician will inevitably say it, even if the voter in Peoria they're trying to sway is the stupidest, most ignorant, most xenophobic, and most hate-filled moron on the planet. :|

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:52 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
At the best of times, a lot of Americans don't have much of an inkling what goes on outside their borders. And I don't think these militia types are the sharpest knives in the drawer.

The funny thing here is your troops come down here on a regular basis to be trained by our 'militia types'. 8)

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
See that recent spike in the average Canadian IQ? That was Ted Cruz renouncing his Canadian citizenship.

I'll remember this in case Cruz becomes President and then skips visiting Canada. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:55 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
The funny thing here is your troops come down here on a regular basis to be trained by our 'militia types'. 8)

I doubt it. Why we send our soldiers to be trained by inbred retards?

$1:
I'll remember this in case Cruz becomes President and then skips visiting Canada. :wink:

I think he'd be doing Canada a favour.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:21 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

$1:

I think he'd be doing Canada a favour.

Perhaps. But come 2017 if he doesn't pay homage to Canada I expect you'll be properly offended and I'll gently remind you that you didn't want him to visit anyway. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:26 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Perhaps. But come 2017 if he doesn't pay homage to Canada I expect you'll be properly offended and I'll gently remind you that you didn't want him to visit anyway. :wink:

I'm sure there will be offended people. I won't be among them. If he wins, hell, I'll lay the first brick myself. We're going to need some floaty bricks for the Great Lakes!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:34 pm

hmmm.....a wall on the Canadian border, a wall on the Mexican border. If we can get them to build one on the east and west coasts we'll have the problem contained. [B-o]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:36 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
hmmm.....a wall on the Canadian border, a wall on the Mexican border. If we can get them to build one on the east and west coasts we'll have the problem contained. [B-o]

Don't worry about it. Scott Walker has already blown his shot at the nomination. He's done.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:44 pm

Yeah but there's still King Louie to worry about.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:46 pm

Yeah, but Walker was only trying to out-do Trump in making a blatantly appeal to the xenophobes. Even if Walker's toast now Trump is still around to keep these kind of idiots agitated for the next fourteen months. I genuinely love the United States and most of it's people but the way too many of you, especially conservatives, are behaving now is beneath you as a great nation. Seriously, how about you guys have an election someday that goes against the grain of the last thirty or forty years and the candidates actively try to appeal to the good and smart people instead of just to the awful and stupid ones? :?