Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:52 pm

andyt andyt:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:
andyt andyt:
Yes, but you have to establish that. Abuse should be suspected in a case such as this, and suspicion is enough to be required to report.

You're out of touch. Many of you seem a little old and this is beyond your comprehension or understanding.

13 year old's have sex. It happens often. They have sex with others of the same age or maybe a little older.

A 13 year old pregnant girl isn't a red flag for abuse.

Let's hope that the Colorado Department of Regulatory Affairs sees things differently than "who cares if a 13 yo girl gets pregnant."

Not what I said at all. However, being a dinosaur, I expected your reply.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:00 pm

andyt andyt:
Wrong. A 44 yo can never have an 'illegal" pregnancy. A 13 yo can. So cases where the possibility of abuse exists should be investigated.

Colorado's consent laws do seem too loose, I think Canada got it about right.

Wrong again, when being impregnated is legal, the question becomes the method of impregnation. A 44 year old can be raped in the same way a 13 year old can be raped.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:01 pm

The dinosaur attitude would have stopped this abuse earlier. Sometimes the old ways are better. Although it's not really they old way, since mandating sexual abuse reporting is a new fangled idea.