canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:29 am

Title: Aaron Driver defends ISIS, attack on Parliament, but denies he's a threat
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2015-06-24 06:50:57
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:29 am

Reminds me of John Nuttal, the guy who was invovled in the plot to bomb the BC Legislature. Complete and utter loser.

As for the west overseas killing Muslims, it bears mentioning that the west wasn't overseas killing anyone when jihadis crashed passenger planes into the World trade Centre killing thousands. I guess he's also failed to notice that ISIS spends the majority of its time slaughtering other Muslims. What a fool.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:30 am

Reminds me of John Nuttal, the guy who was invovled in the plot to bomb the BC Legislature. Complete and utter loser.

As for the west overseas killing Muslims, it bears mentioning that the west wasn't overseas killing anyone when jihadis crashed passenger planes into the World trade Centre killing thousands. I guess he's also failed to notice that ISIS spends the majority of its time slaughtering other Muslims. What a fool.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:20 am

He's not the craziest, most ill informed convert of the week though.

That award goes to a couple of Russian kids.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3dz94JVUV

One's gay, the others a tranny. They ran off to join ISIS.

Poor misinformed kids. Oh well, maybe they'll enjoy that one final view from the rooftop.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:24 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
What a fool.

He mentioned in an interview that he researched all sorts of debated between Atheists, Christians and Muslims and that Muslims usually 'won' the debated. So he joined them.

The only times I see Muslims 'winning' debates is usually when they employ self-referential fallacies. It's easy to see why people are radicalized, when they fall for such easy debate tactics.

So, I guess he'll have no problems when he 'gets what he deserves'.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:41 am

If you're talking about serious organized debates with serious people, then no, the Muslims never win those.

I saw this one that became laughable when the Imam claimed victimhood, because it wasn't fair that Robert Spencer knew so much more about the Qu'ran than he did.

But if the followers of Mo are not facing somebody who knows the argument, or they are, but that person is not given the opportunity to express, because a useful idiot monitor or dhimmi organization is fixing the game, then yeah, Mohammedan reps can be seen as winning those.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:56 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
If you're talking about serious organized debates with serious people, then no, the Muslims never win those.

I saw this one that became laughable when the Imam claimed victimhood, because it wasn't fair that Robert Spencer knew so much more about the Qu'ran than he did.

But if the followers of Mo are not facing somebody who knows the argument, or they are, but that person is not given the opportunity to express, because a useful idiot monitor or dhimmi organization is fixing the game, then yeah, Mohammedan reps can be seen as winning those.

I don't know which ones this tool has seen, but the ones I mean are in the form "Mohammed is great because Mohammed is great". Variations are "actions taken by ISIS are moral because the Koran says they are moral", and "The Koran says Muslims must do this, but when the Koran says Muslims must not do that, we don't interpret that part like that any more.".

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:12 am

The Qu'ran does have elements that are designed to convert the weak minded. There's the supremacist thing. Well, many ideologies use that one at some level, but Islam takes it to the max.

There's also the one about just belonging, even moreso belonging to the special group.

Then once you get past the abrogated stuff from Mo's religious days in Mecca into the nitty gritty of the verses of the sword and such, you, as a convert learn that all your nasty instincts are cool as long as they're addressed towards the unbeliever, or if it's just a matter of knocking girls around or banging a nine year old that's cool too, even in your group.

Switching to this sort of embrace your inner barbarian, brain training Mohammed was able to transform his following from a tiny, teased, religious cult of a hundred or so in Mecca to a horde of thousands of bloodthirsty, murdering, raping, looting models for ISIS, in Medina.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:15 pm

TO get back to the legal aspects... I understand putting him on a watchlist because of the things he's said, but has he actually done anything? Especially anything serious enough to warrant the kind of conditions they've put on him?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:38 pm

Unsound Unsound:
TO get back to the legal aspects... I understand putting him on a watchlist because of the things he's said, but has he actually done anything? Especially anything serious enough to warrant the kind of conditions they've put on him?

hmmmm, thought crime, coming soon to a town near you.

Soon, you won't need to 'do' anything except disagree.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:04 am

Unsound Unsound:

Yeah, let's wait til he does something like the goof who ran over two soldiers in Quebec, or Zero-Bimbo going after Parliament. They didn't do anything either, until they did.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:12 am

You know I have some compassion for the Syrians and Eritreans and such in Calais who fled poverty and violence for a long-shot at a better life. I can see myself doing the same thing, frankly. I have absolutely no sympathy for these children of privilege who knowingly adopt the fundamentally anti-human ISIS philosophy.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:58 am

NObody asked you to have sympathy for this guy. And to connect the people fleeing Syria with being ISIS sympathizers is idiotic. But if you can't see that we can now be put under judicial orders for speaking unpopular opinions is a very bad road to go down, more's the pity. Even Martin seems to get that. Did you change your mind about C51 too?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:07 am

andyt andyt:
Did you change your mind about C51 too?

Luckily now that C-51 is law, this guy can be arrested and detained, and his health records and tax records can be shared with the RCMP and CSIS. Just in case somehow his health or tax records have anything to do with terrorist activities. Or in case he wants to protest his logging rights or something.

While I despise this guy's views, he hasn't done anything to warrant arrest yet. I think CBS should let this guy go to his bastion of justice and light and sign up to die for ISIS if he wants. Cheaper than incarceration and yet another constitutional challenge to another poorly thought out Harper law.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:08 am

Unsound Unsound:

This is so funny. Muslims say over and over that they want to kill us and too many people on the left steadfastly refuse to believe them. Even if they carry out their threats!

If this was some redneck saying he wanted to kill a bunch of Jews his ass would be in jail and there'd be no debate about it. But because he's a fucking Muslim he gets away with it and I have not one doubt that he's laughing his ass off at the fools who are enabling him.