Title: Al Sharpton�s daughter sues city for $5M after spraining ankle
Category: Uncle Sam
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2015-05-17 18:41:29

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Fucking unbelievable. But I suppose we shouldn't expect any better from the Al's spawn since in this case it's actually, Like Father Like Daughter.

$1:
She was pictured in a walking boot in the weeks following the tumble, but by December, Dominique was good to go for NAN’s Justice for All march in Washington, DC, and for a New Year’s Eve jaunt to Miami Beach.

And despite claiming “permanent physical pain” in a breathless notice of claim, there are social-media shots of her in high heels, and another of her climbing a ladder to decorate a Christmas tree.

ROTFL

The sense of entitlement in this one is strong, young Skywalker.

Time for Al to start laying blame and making uneven sidewalks a racial issue in which the blacks are being inured much more often and severely than the whites. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:17 pm

the turd doesn't fall too far from the asshole.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:50 pm

Having sprained my own ankle on uneven pavement, and still feeling the effect (a weakness in the joint that will never go away) from it eight years later, my typical anger at anything Sharpton related is somewhat muted. Crumbling sidewalks and crosswalks are bad enough in a place like Calgary so I can only imagine how bad they must be in the US with their asinine starve-the-infrastructure-until-it-all-collapses attitude. I'll reserve my anger for the parts of the lawsuit that say idiotic things like 'victim left with permanent mental anguish' but, even as odious as any of Al Sharpton's spawnlings must be in their own right, if the city/state/feds aren't keeping up on basic maintenance of public areas then when someone gets hurt as a result then goddamn right it's the government's fault.

Classic example of the old 'sometimes there isn't any right or wrong at issue here, sometimes it's just a dispute between two equal assholes' scenario coming true though. :mrgreen: