canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:13 pm

Title: Alcohol kills more people worldwide than HIV, AIDS, violence and tuberculosis combined: report | National Post
Category: Health
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2015-05-14 11:29:59
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:13 pm

It's all good as long as we make sure to keep drugs illegal.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:35 pm

Life is the leading cause of death. All those health nuts are gonna feel pretty stupid laying on your hospital bed and dying of nothing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Life is the leading cause of death. All those health nuts are gonna feel pretty stupid laying on your hospital bed and dying of nothing.

:mrgreen: [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:52 pm

Long life is an undignified obscenity anyway. Go visit a geriatric ward as proof. It's not the sights that will get to you, and some of what you see there is bad enough. It's the smell that's the worst thing about those places because half of them are so far gone they're wearing diapers. My first visit to see someone in a ward and on my way out I openly spoke out and swore to that fucker God that he/it is never going to do that to me. Have as much fun while you can, then cash out as early as you see fit to before everything becomes too much of a burden or stress to tolerate for too long. It's about the only thing in life that all those dumbass rock stars ever said that they turned out to be correct about.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:01 pm

yessss, thta's a sad sad true, especially in Russia, so many healthy young men die because of the alchol :cry:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:09 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Long life is an undignified obscenity anyway. Go visit a geriatric ward as proof. It's not the sights that will get to you, and some of what you see there is bad enough. It's the smell that's the worst thing about those places because half of them are so far gone they're wearing diapers. My first visit to see someone in a ward and on my way out I openly spoke out and swore to that fucker God that he/it is never going to do that to me. Have as much fun while you can, then cash out as early as you see fit to before everything becomes too much of a burden or stress to tolerate for too long. It's about the only thing in life that all those dumbass rock stars ever said that they turned out to be correct about.

Next time you go, say hi to andy for us.