Category: Law & Order
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2015-04-24 08:26:44
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Bail? I thought he alerady confessed. Can't keep track of this one. Probably tortured into a confession though, so I support this.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:44 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Bail? I thought he alerady confessed. Can't keep track of this one. Probably tortured into a confession though, so I support this.

Maybe he can stay at your house. The wife will get used to the burkha, eventually.

This shit-stain should rot in cells for the rest of his miserable life. The rest of his family should join him.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:47 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

He is granted bail while his original conviction in US. Military court is challenged (based on a confession obtained by torture).

He's set to be released on early parole from the conviction anyhow, in June.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:54 pm

It's disgusting how the Left sees him as a Hero.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:55 pm

BRAH BRAH:
It's disgusting how the Left sees him as a Hero.

PDT_Armataz_01_37

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:04 pm

If I understand it, his dad took him to Afghanistan to fight the Americans, including making roadside bombs. They got fragged by American troops after which Khadr threw a grenade that killed an American medic. Khadr was 15 at the time. There's some doubt as to whether or not Khadr threw the greande, but he confessed under torture.

If somebody fragged my old man, I'd have no trouble throwing a grenade at them. Even though his father was a Grade A prick, his kid wouldn't have known that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:09 pm

Should have just executed him right there. No identifiable uniform, not a citizen of the the country the war was being fought in. In WW2 we'd have called him a spy and shot him dead right there.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:20 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Should have just executed him right there. No identifiable uniform, not a citizen of the the country the war was being fought in. In WW2 we'd have called him a spy and shot him dead right there.

I'd agree if he wasn't a kid.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:31 pm

It was fairly tragic when in l'il Omar's case the army guys chose that moment to be economically responsible with bullets.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
2Cdo 2Cdo:

Sorry Zip don't agree one bit. We executed "kids" this young back in WW2 without a second thought. Once the shooting starts you're responsible for whatever happens to you, regardless of age.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:47 pm

Exactly. Surrendering Germans were also shot by Allied troops, including Canadians, because they didn't want the Allied advance slowed down by POWs. War is clean. It's a series of lesser evils committed in the name of a greater good. The end justified the means.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:11 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
2Cdo 2Cdo:

Except he wasn't.

He was a terrorist, and still is.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:59 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Exactly. Surrendering Germans were also shot by Allied troops, including Canadians, because they didn't want the Allied advance slowed down by POWs. War is clean. It's a series of lesser evils committed in the name of a greater good. The end justified the means.

Enraged Canadian soldiers executed teenaged German Hitler Jungend after that same body was found to be executing Canadians. There are certain parallels, here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:13 pm

I was referring to the D-Day landing and the big push into Normandy. Several of the vets on on the CBC documentary commemorating D-Day, mentioned killing the Germans because they didn't have time to deal with them.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next