List of Islamic Terrorist Attacks.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamic_terrorist_attacks

________

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:03 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Breaking in the news right now is that Belgium has killed three terrorists who engaged authorities in a gunfight - apparently happened in the past hour or two.

http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Must%20wa ... 648111609/

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/belgian-co ... -1.2902052

$1:
Earlier Thursday, Belgian authorities said they are looking into possible links between a man they arrested in the southern city of Charleroi for illegal trade in weapons and Amedy Coulibaly, who prosecutors say killed four people in a Paris kosher market last week.

The man arrested in Belgium "claims that he wanted to buy a car from the wife of Coulibaly," said federal prosecutor's spokesman, Eric Van der Sypt. "At this moment this is the only link between what happened in Paris." Van der Sypt said that "of course, naturally" we are continuing the investigation.

It's pointless to quote breaking CBC stories in one post, because they constantly change.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:18 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Breaking in the news right now is that Belgium has killed three terrorists who engaged authorities in a gunfight - apparently happened in the past hour or two.

Already posted on CKA front page.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:19 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Meanwhile, in Saudi Arabia (the home of the Religion of Peace) they demonstrate their views on women's rights in the middle of the street.

EDIT BY MOD
TOO INAPPROPRIATE FOR THIS SITE

I won't dispute the moderation action

That's nice of you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:26 pm

:lol:

Bart, could you send me the name of the video/article via PM? No need to link, I'll find it. For some reason I need to ruin my day, but I'm just hoping it's not a beheading video, not sure I'll ever be able to really 'handle' those.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:33 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:

Bart, could you send me the name of the video/article via PM? No need to link, I'll find it. For some reason I need to ruin my day, but I'm just hoping it's not a beheading video, not sure I'll ever be able to really 'handle' those.

Then you don't need to see that one again.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:49 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
However, it's interesting to note that the Conservative party in Britain is actually very left-leaning.

Funny I would say it is the US that is more right-leaning. Most European right-wing parties are closer to Democrat than Republican. That used to be true in Canada as well, under the old Progressive Conservatives.

We've kind of made a hard right over the last few years.

Yeah, we sure have.
As for the rest of what you said I guess one could interpret it that way. The point I was trying to make to andy was that in some cases, the British Conservatives are even more left-leaning than the US Democrats.

I agree with you there.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:09 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

There have been raids in Brussels as well.

Just glad we got the hell out of that town.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:26 pm

Regina Regina:

Then you don't need to see that one again.

"One"... I wish. If this is of a woman, then no, I haven't seen it. If that's what it is, then yeah, I'll pass.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:35 pm

"One"... I wish. If this is of a woman, then no, I haven't seen it. If that's what it is, then yeah, I'll pass.

Full story:

A Saudi man raped and murdered his own daughter. He blamed the death on his (apparently) Filipino servant. Because in SA his word counts for more than hers she was guilty the moment he accused her. The Sharia court ordered the execution and it literally took place in the median of a city street where a passerby caught the execution on a cell phone and then posted it to Live Leak.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:04 pm

Europe is not the only place censorship through intimidation is happening.

It's happening here in Canada too.

$1:
At Concordia University in Montreal, Canada,"Security" Is the New Shut Up

"An event scheduled for Jan. 12 with MP Marc Garneau, was postponed indefinitely because the Montreal Police allegedly alerted organizers that they were anticipating violent protests in response to the talk."

"The talk, organized by the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting (CAMERA) and the Canadian Institute for Jewish Research (CIJR), was supposed to look at Canada-Israel relations."

"Bradley Martin, CAMERA Fellow and Representative for Montreal and a student at Concordia, wrote on the event’s Facebook page at around noon on Jan. 12 announcing the talk had been cancelled because the Montreal Police had notified them of a violent protest was set to take place because of this event."

"At around 7 p.m., Martin posted to clarify what had happened, writing the following: “This morning, the Montreal Police informed CIJR that their cyber division detected a planned protest of the event. This protest was estimated to consist of about sixty demonstrators and considered to be hostile and violent. Under the circumstances, it was determined that the venue could not be secured properly and the safety of attendants would be at risk. It was therefore decided that the event would not take place as planned and be postponed indefinitely.”

So, basically, all you have to do to completely stop a talk from happening in Canada, on a university campus-because you disagree with the content, is threaten violence.

But the threat of violence only emanates from one side of the political spectrum-from the leftist/jihadist alliance. You won't find Christians or Jews threatening violence on campus because someone they disagree with is scheduled to speak. And, thus, in Canada in 2015, as in much of the allegedly civilized world, threats of violence are rewarded.

The violent, threatening thugs get exactly what they want. The debate is "settled" because it never gets to happen.

And perhaps even more disturbing and despicable is that and a Canadian police force is once again, voluntarily serving the role as a de facto Sharia Compliance Force, not dissimilar to the disgusting mutawa of Saudi Arabia.

Shame on the Montreal police force and shame on Concordia university.

http://www.endofyourarm.com/2015/01/at- ... treal.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:05 pm

But hey, "Nothing to do with Islam", of course.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:21 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
But hey, "Nothing to do with Islam", of course.

Wow. I had no idea I sounded so British.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:15 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Full story:

A Saudi man raped and murdered his own daughter. He blamed the death on his (apparently) Filipino servant. Because in SA his word counts for more than hers she was guilty the moment he accused her. The Sharia court ordered the execution and it literally took place in the median of a city street where a passerby caught the execution on a cell phone and then posted it to Live Leak.
Fanfuckingtastic. The American government remaining buddy-buddy with Saudi Arabia over the past eons is unusual and morally questionable. Of all the former friends America has decided to bury, perhaps this country has been more deserving.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:52 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Europe is not the only place censorship through intimidation is happening.

It's happening here in Canada too.

$1:
At Concordia University in Montreal, Canada,"Security" Is the New Shut Up

"An event scheduled for Jan. 12 with MP Marc Garneau, was postponed indefinitely because the Montreal Police allegedly alerted organizers that they were anticipating violent protests in response to the talk."

"The talk, organized by the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting (CAMERA) and the Canadian Institute for Jewish Research (CIJR), was supposed to look at Canada-Israel relations."

"Bradley Martin, CAMERA Fellow and Representative for Montreal and a student at Concordia, wrote on the event’s Facebook page at around noon on Jan. 12 announcing the talk had been cancelled because the Montreal Police had notified them of a violent protest was set to take place because of this event."

"At around 7 p.m., Martin posted to clarify what had happened, writing the following: “This morning, the Montreal Police informed CIJR that their cyber division detected a planned protest of the event. This protest was estimated to consist of about sixty demonstrators and considered to be hostile and violent. Under the circumstances, it was determined that the venue could not be secured properly and the safety of attendants would be at risk. It was therefore decided that the event would not take place as planned and be postponed indefinitely.”

So, basically, all you have to do to completely stop a talk from happening in Canada, on a university campus-because you disagree with the content, is threaten violence.

But the threat of violence only emanates from one side of the political spectrum-from the leftist/jihadist alliance. You won't find Christians or Jews threatening violence on campus because someone they disagree with is scheduled to speak. And, thus, in Canada in 2015, as in much of the allegedly civilized world, threats of violence are rewarded.

The violent, threatening thugs get exactly what they want. The debate is "settled" because it never gets to happen.

And perhaps even more disturbing and despicable is that and a Canadian police force is once again, voluntarily serving the role as a de facto Sharia Compliance Force, not dissimilar to the disgusting mutawa of Saudi Arabia.

Shame on the Montreal police force and shame on Concordia university.

http://www.endofyourarm.com/2015/01/at- ... treal.html
I was in the Hall Building there during the Iranian Revolution when Iranian Maniac "A" knifed Iranian Maniac "B" in the lobby. Later in history, they had a professor flip out and clean the Engineering Dep't with various firearms a couple of floors above that same lobby. Concordia is a tad tetchy about this sort of thing, by now.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 452 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next