Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:59 am

xerxes xerxes:
Do I give a fuck? That's the answer.

Neither do I really. But the atavistic trainwreck is sure fun to laugh at. :mrgreen:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:17 am

Those racist blacks attacking the pure as the driven snow Teabaggers - it is to weep.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:16 am

$1:
Politically strategic Democrats understand that rape-denying, no-abortion-under-any-circumstances, anti-immigration reform, Confederate-flag-waving, gun-toting, government-shutdown-promoting Tea Party supporters are their objective allies.

Some canny Democratic politicians have actually spent campaign money to promote Tea Party candidates who have challenged moderate Republican incumbents.

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:25 am

Exactly, which is they these blacks should not have done this. Sure, the republican candidate in their district might wind up being a teabagger, but nationwide during elections, it's better to have the really crazy ones running as republicans = more democrats elected.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:20 am

xerxes xerxes:
Sour grapes. Mississippi has open primaries. Deal with it.

Exactly. Republicans in California played the exact same game this past March when lots of us voted for the moderate or conservative Democrat in Democrat-dominated districts where the GOP candidates are irrelevant.

In my State Senate district the moderate Dem won, in my State Assembly race we have a conservative Dem, and for County Board of Supervisors we got the conservative black candidate over this guy:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:25 am

Jrmar? Looks like they skipped a necessary vowel in the first name when he was born. Is that the new thing in the urban community now, to give people names pronounceable only in Dothraki? :mrgreen:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:26 am

IF it's good enough for YHWH, it's good enough for him.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:46 am

Thanos Thanos:
Jrmar? Looks like they skipped a necessary vowel in the first name when he was born. Is that the new thing in the urban community now, to give people names pronounceable only in Dothraki? :mrgreen:

I swear to God, I think people use Scrabble tiles thrown on the floor, and whatever letters face up make up the childs name.
:roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:49 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
xerxes xerxes:
Sour grapes. Mississippi has open primaries. Deal with it.

Exactly. Republicans in California played the exact same game this past March when lots of us voted for the moderate or conservative Democrat in Democrat-dominated districts where the GOP candidates are irrelevant.

In my State Senate district the moderate Dem won, in my State Assembly race we have a conservative Dem, and for County Board of Supervisors we got the conservative black candidate over this guy:

He looks like Puff Daddy. 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:01 am

The vote was fixed. Thousands of votes were shown to come illegally from people who had already voted in the Democratic primary.

Also, it's starting to look like they were buying votes.

http://gotnews.com/

Here's some more on the operative Saleem Baird who set the vote buying racket up for Barbour and Cochran.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/70181.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:07 am

I'm not sure if I was clear there that the above video is dodgy news offered with skepticism. It's all that and a bag of chips, but I suggest it's still news.

Of course the Reverend is a dodgy character and you know more is going to come out about him. It already has.

http://cottonmouthblog.blogspot.ca/2014 ... l?spref=tw

But doesn't matter. Something's fishy, too many crooks are involved, the text from Baird is what it is, other claims of a crooked election are being substantiated, and the Mississippi establishment is starting to put up roadblocks to the investigation. This story of the crooked election is a long way from over.

Some of you guys should get the taste of crow out of your mouth from last week when you thought you were dancing on the grave of Scott Walker before you get too happy about this one. That's just friendly advice.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:58 am

The sources on this potential vote buying story that broke tonight are unknown to me, but here's one from a source I do know. It's the right wing blog Red State. On the right it's generally considered reputable. Yes, generally outraged leftists hate it. So what? That just means it's effective at getting the news out some don't want you to hear.

Anyway Red State puts this story in perspective.

$1:
Before I get into the weeds of what is in the audio interview and transcript, which are both below, let me set up the stage a bit. What is alleged to have occurred is illegal and very serious business. Under Mississippi law the alleged crimes could lead to Thad Cochran being removed from the Senate. Everything that follows comes from sources either on the ground in Mississippi, or those working closely with them.

Reverend Fielder has claimed to have evidence that would prove illegal activity took place in the Mississippi GOP Senate run off election. Furthermore, the evidence he claims he has would implicate the Barbour machine and a staffer to Cochran’s Senate campaign. The motivations of the Reverend are not those of a saint. As is made clear throughout the interview and in the transcript, this Reverend is looking to get paid to provide information, just as he sought to get paid to deliver votes by illegal means. Reverend Fielder claims that Cochran’s people were supposed to pay him approximately $15,000 for his efforts, but failed to do so after the incumbent Senator had achieved victory in the run off.

With all of that said, if the evidence is produced and validated, I don’t know how much longer Thad Cochran will be a Senator.

http://www.redstate.com/2014/06/30/brea ... g-scandal/

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 am

If something Illegal occurred, it should be investigated/prosecuted.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:16 am

sandorski sandorski:

I hate to say it, but if Cochran were to get thrown out of the Senate at this point it could look good for your guy. (The Dems do have a guy here, don't they). And this in what was supposed to be a gimme Republican seat.

But yeah if the facts turn out to be the facts here, a criminal investigation would seem to be required.

Watch the Rev change his tune though once Barbour's boys get at him with threats of criminal prosecution and such.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:46 am

sandorski sandorski:

Absolutely. And if a Republican Governor is behind this then I hope to hell that Obama makes hay out of this and prosecutes the b@stard to the fulest extent of the law.