canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:56 am

Title: Ring-leader of the Rochdale grooming gang Shabir Ahmed has failed in a bid to overturn his conviction
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2014-03-22 10:44:20

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:56 am

Score one for the good guys.

What a sick pathetic fuck. To bad the Children in Afghanistan will become this piece of shit's next series of conquests because a bullet in his brain pan would have been more fitting and stopped his abuse of innocents.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:19 am

No doubt he'll just sneak back in.

Concurrent sentences really piss me off. This guy was already serving 22 years, so what does he care if he had to serve 19 years concurrently? It's like a free crime pass.

The writing is a bit weird tho. Torrid abuse? Really? Sex den?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:06 am

... British "news" papers, eh?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:44 am

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
... British "news" papers, eh?

I've often wondered why lefties whine so hard about the Daily Mail or Sun;

never knew Manchester had a paper.

So, what's the problem Jabbie ?

You think they are lying about the content ?

You think it never happened ?

Or you think kidnapping and raping underage girls isn't news ?

Or it's the Muslim bit you don't like ?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:52 am

It's none of the base content of the article, really,. It is the way that British newspapers hype insignificant details up into the most sensational story ever. This guy is a shit and he should be returned to Shiganistan forthwith but reading about it in the tabloid format really bugs me. It's the medium that I don't respect, not the message.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:00 am

It's none of the base content of the article, really,. It is the way that British newspapers hype insignificant details up into the most sensational story ever. This guy is a shit and he should be returned to Shiganistan forthwith but reading about it in the tabloid format really bugs me. It's the medium that I don't respect, not the message.

So what are the insignificant details ?

All Paki Muslim ?

All underage white girls as victims ?

Being passed around from man to man ?

Achmed telling the girls to call him 'daddy' ?

CPS doing nothing for years so they don't look racist ?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:49 am

He's a pedophile and a pimp.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:08 pm

He's a pedophile and a pimp.

Okay, so how many 'pedophiles and pimps' do you need to see before you would say,

hmmm, there might be a pattern here, and that is something to be concerned about ?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:20 pm

Yeah. Get rid of them. No argument from me.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:38 pm

Yeah. Get rid of them. No argument from me.

No.

You seem to think the Paki / white girl / CPS / whoring out / daddy things are all unimportant.

I'm just asking at what point does it matter to you that:

all the girls were white.

All the perps were Muslim, 90% Pakistani Muslim.

All girls underage, some younger than 12.

All girls whored out to other Muslims for cash.

Or you just figure there is no pattern to it at all.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:47 pm

So if the girls were raped and whored out by white guys, that would be better? Do white guys never do this?

What if the girls were all brown? Would it matter to you as much then? What if the guys raping and pimping them were white - no biggie?

Are you really saying that white guys don't do this, that this sort of thing has never happened before with non-Muslims as the perps?

But OK, there's a pattern of Muslim men raping an pimping out white girls. How many men was it? 12? Not a strong pattern there, or do they all do it and they only caught these guys?

Let's accept your pattern. What's your solution? Stricter sentences for Muslim pimps/rapists vs white ones? Don't let any Muslims in the country? Kick out the millions already there?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:50 pm

How does this guy fit into your pattern:
$1:
Disgraced former officer Danny Bryant, 65, was finally jailed this week for six-and-a-half years for a decade of abuse involving five boys
Devon and Cornwall constable admitted ten counts of indecent assault against five boys between 1974 and 1985
Four reports made to police but no charges brought against Bryant
Judge David Ticehurst said it was 'a matter of regret that the force did not bring him to justice before'
Not so bad because he was white?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2wojQvUAo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:29 pm

You guys don't appear to have heard about the phenomena of "Muslim Grooming gangs" in Europe, particularly in the UK. Is that true?

The case mentioned in the OP is not an isolated one. It has been happening all over the UK for over 20 years. We're talking many thousands of girls.

You wanna see some links Andy? I've got links.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:37 pm

Let's start with something from a right wing site so you'll think that's all there is and give me some phony outrage to deal with.

$1:
Muslims groups around the world are crying Islamophobia and playing the victim card as horrific Islamic-motivated crimes, such as grooming and rape-gangs, rage on with impunity throughout the Western world, especially in Europe. Rape or grooming gangs, which are almost entirely Muslim, are committing a crime that is religiously mandated in Islamic doctrine.

Muslim grooming gangs have been operating unchallenged in Europe for over 20 years, especially in the UK, Holland, Sweden, Norway, Belgium, and France. These widespread and highly organized gangs continue to rape and pimp non-Muslim underage schoolgirls who are used as sex slaves and sometimes tortured or killed. Just recently, in mid-2013, British police arrested 45 mostly Muslim men (mainly Pakistani and Bangladeshi) in West Yorkshire belonging to the largest grooming gang uncovered in the UK.

Throughout Europe, gang members are being described as "Asians", and not Muslim. Governments, police forces, social services, childcare agencies, the mainstream media, and even academics fear being falsely accused by leftists and Muslim groups of Islamophobia or "racism" if they were to publicly identify the gangs as Muslim. In Britain, a detailed and comprehensive report will be issued next year illustrating the failure of the government to stop Muslim grooming gangs...

More at site

Before you begin, I must ask you a question. How sure are you, say, the BBC hasn't covered the Muslim Grooming gangs issue?

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.