Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:32 am

I know enough not to pretend I'm going to fight and then don't. I'm not at all sure that Ukraine is worth fighting for for the West, but if not, cut out all the phony posturing, that just makes you look weak.

Ukraine should just adopt the defense policy proposed by a Swedish politicians in the 70's. A phone answering system with the message "we surrender" in English and Russian. Save a lot of money, just as effective.

PK, are you out there fighting the Russians. Why should I do it if you don't?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:38 am

Because I see that you know how to fight. Imagine that US atacked Canada. How long would you keep and how effective will you fight with them.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:42 am

It gets better, and by better, I mean so, so much worse.

Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:46 am

3 days ago. and this folk calls us nazi.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:47 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
Because I see that you know how to fight. Imagine that US atacked Canada. How long would you keep and how effective will you fight with them.

As I say, then don't pretend. But this isn't Russia invading - this are some insurgents. You could fight them and win. If Russia then moves the army in, well they would have anyway, but maybe it would dissuade them. Pretending you will fight when you won't isn't using your mind, as you put it. It's just futile posturing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:47 am

PostFactum PostFactum:

Seems the anti-semites are on both sides of this fight.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:52 am

andyt andyt:
PostFactum PostFactum:

As I say, then don't pretend. But this isn't Russia invading - this are some insurgents. You could fight them and win. If Russia then moves the army in, well they would have anyway, but maybe it would dissuade them. Pretending you will fight when you won't isn't using your mind, as you put it. It's just futile posturing.

are you idiot? there are already russian soldiers as insurgents with ukrainian paid rioters washed by putins propaganda.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:55 am

PostFactum PostFactum:

If you stand against Russia's fight for the Glorious Slavic Master Race, then you can register as well!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:01 am

andyt andyt:
PostFactum PostFactum:

Seems the anti-semites are on both sides of this fight.

And, once again, dipshit andy doesn't read anything, just goes charging

with stupidity as his sword and ignorance as his shield.

$1:
But the Russian side has used the sceptre of anti-Semitism in a cynical manner since anti-government protests began in Kiev that resulted in the ousting of Ukraine's pro-Russian former president Viktor Yanukovych. Russia and its allies in Ukraine issued multiple stories about the the threat posed to Jews by Ukraine's new pro-Western government in Kiev, Salberg said.

Those stories were based in part on ultra-nationalists who joined the Maidan protests, and the inclusion of the ultra-nationalist Svoboda party in Ukraine's new interim government. But the threat turned out to be false, he said.

Svoboda's leadership needs to be monitored, but so far it has refrained from anti-Semitic statements since joining the government, he said. And the prevalence of anti-Semitic acts has not changed since before the Maidan protests, according to the ADL and the Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union, which monitors human rights in Ukraine.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:06 am

Canada is sending 6 CF-18s to Poland

That ought to put the fear of Jesus in Vladimir :lol:

$1:

:lol: Actually that's the best description of Andy I've ever read......I guess he qualifies as his own mount too, seeing he's such an ass.

Last edited by ShepherdsDog on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:10 am

DanSC DanSC:
It gets better, and by better, I mean so, so much worse.

Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine

Nice find.

Rory fugg. 8O

I'll guarantee 2 things:

1. People in Europe will be a lot more sensitive to this than in North America.
Registration is the first step to... well, you know.
Since they had to wait outside the synagogues, I'm guessing Ukraine hasn't kept
a Jewish register for a long time.

IF there is such a thing as the big Jewish conspiracy that rules the US, and if that registration nonsense gets out of hand, we could see the US getting more involved.

Hoping that this is the dick waving of a very small man who
will be disappeared soon enough.

Gotta wonder though.. why would the local stasi be worried about trying to strip
people of their Ukrainian passports, when they are interested in losing their
Ukrainian status anyway ? Someone not thinking. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:16 am

Just keep in mind Martin, that a lot of Jews in pre Nazi Germany moved there to escape the persecution they faced in Russia and the Ukraine. Even the SS commented on the vitriol the Slavs expressed towards the Jews....which is part of why they used them as guards for the camps.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:23 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Canada is sending 6 CF-18s to Poland

That ought to put the fear of Jesus in Vladimir :lol:

$1:

:lol: Actually that's the best description of Andy I've ever read......I guess he qualifies as his own mount too, seeing he's such an ass.

ROTFL

I think it will make Vlado giggle like a schoolgirl, and then send another sub up North where we can do nothing about it. :evil:

Just keep in mind Martin, that a lot of Jews in pre Nazi Germany moved there to escape the persecution they faced in Russia and the Ukraine. Even the SS commented on the vitriol the Slavs expressed towards the Jews....which is part of why they used them as guards for the camps.

Makes you wonder why they would stay.....
And stories like this will prick up a lot of ears over here, people have not forgotten.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:24 am

Agree.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:48 am

That "registry" is freaking scary. 8O

WTH is Putin's objective with all this? To take over Ukraine completely?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2612 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 56  57  58  59  60  61  62 ... 175  Next