Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:45 pm

Where the hell did I put that banhammer? [huh]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:08 pm

Every day the USA and EU wage large-scale informational war against our community, against us and our children.

Any sensible man who is not indifferent to the destiny of his MOTHERLAND, where he got the great honour to be born and grow up, will give a direct answer – STABILITY, DEVELOPMENT, SAFETY, CUSTOMS UNION!!!

Attachments:
double speak.jpg
double speak.jpg [ 51.26 KiB | Viewed 255 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:00 pm

Looks like Russia is really pushing for a conflict...

$1:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A Russian fighter aircraft made repeated low-altitude, close-range passes near a U.S. ship in the Black Sea over the weekend, the Pentagon said on Monday, condemning the action at a time of heightened U.S.-Russian tensions over Ukraine.

"This provocative and unprofessional Russian action is inconsistent with their national protocols and previous agreements on the professional interaction between our militaries," said Colonel Steve Warren, a Pentagon spokesman.

Warren said a Russian Su-24 aircraft, or Fencer, made 12 passes at low altitude near the USS Donald Cook, a destroyer that has been in the Black Sea since April 10. It appeared to be unarmed, he told reporters.

The incident lasted 90 minutes and took place on Saturday evening while the U.S. ship was conducting a patrol in international waters in the western Black Sea, Warren said. The ship is now in a Romanian port.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-condemns-ru ... ector.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:45 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
Looks like Russia is really pushing for a conflict...

$1:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A Russian fighter aircraft made repeated low-altitude, close-range passes near a U.S. ship in the Black Sea over the weekend, the Pentagon said on Monday, condemning the action at a time of heightened U.S.-Russian tensions over Ukraine.

"This provocative and unprofessional Russian action is inconsistent with their national protocols and previous agreements on the professional interaction between our militaries," said Colonel Steve Warren, a Pentagon spokesman.

Warren said a Russian Su-24 aircraft, or Fencer, made 12 passes at low altitude near the USS Donald Cook, a destroyer that has been in the Black Sea since April 10. It appeared to be unarmed, he told reporters.

The incident lasted 90 minutes and took place on Saturday evening while the U.S. ship was conducting a patrol in international waters in the western Black Sea, Warren said. The ship is now in a Romanian port.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-condemns-ru ... ector.html

The Russians might have been measuring/listening to the "electromagnetic response" ... radars, radio communications and any other weapons locks, etc. that they might be able to measure. Perhaps they are up-dating their intel so that they can produce countermeasures.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
The Russians might have been measuring/listening to the "electromagnetic response" ... radars, radio communications and any other weapons locks, etc. that they might be able to measure. Perhaps they are up-dating their intel so that they can produce countermeasures.

Good call. The Su-24 is the principle Russian ELINT platform at the moment.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:08 pm

They could track the action of the Phalanx gun Doppler radar, for instance, with a series of low-level and very fast flypasts ... controlled experiments. If they figure out a way to deflect those weapons even a degree or two, most Western navies will be sitting ducks to sea-skimming ship killers. Those Gatling guns kick in and track automatically, if they're turned on. It would have been a tough call to leave it off under the situation and considering the location.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Everyone to your bomb shelters shits about to get real.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:20 pm

It would seem so.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:48 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
It would seem so.

8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:34 pm

I just hope they don't nuke Seattle or Vancouver...

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
I just hope they don't nuke Seattle or Vancouver...

Why only those two?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:55 pm

They're pretty close and I'm unaware of any other worthy target that close. Some chart on the internet gives me the idea that the fallout wouldn't be that terrible for my location if those two targets were left alone, or if the wind was at least somewhat favourable that week.

I could then patch on some rudimentary football-pads-and-stop-signs armour and head out into the world.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:04 am

Well if it comes to a Nuke war I'm screwed. FT. Hood to my north San Antonio to my south and just for the hell of it I'm sure Austin is targeted. [door]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2612 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 51  52  53  54  55  56  57 ... 175  Next