Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:56 pm

saturn_656 saturn_656:
Infowars? RT?

He's not drinking the kool-aid, he's funneling it.

Funneling? Hell, he's hooked up to a kool-id iv.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:07 pm

Wait a second, so are the Neo-Nazi's working for the illuminati, the NWO or the alien overlords? I'm confused. And how is this going to affect the price of water filters ? :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:22 pm

Israeli soldiers were involved in the anti-government and anti-police murders in Kyiv:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.5771141

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:34 pm

Kazakh Kazakh:
Israeli soldiers were involved in the anti-government and anti-police murders in Kyiv:

Dead link.

So the Israelis were aiding the supposed (by Russia) fascist anti-semite filled opposition?

That makes a lot of sense. :?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:06 pm

saturn_656 saturn_656:
Kazakh Kazakh:

Dead link.

So the Israelis were aiding the supposed (by Russia) fascist anti-semite filled opposition?

That makes a lot of sense. :?

It does if you're a foiler :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:36 am

do we have a foiler medal, because I think we have a candidate? I`m guessing these are the very same Jews who took down the twin towers on 911 too? Hey Borat toss some money at them!!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:30 am

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
Now, if Mitt were in power ...

Putin and Mitt could POSE TOGETHER!!

TWO great action figures!

TWO great pose-able leaders!!

And if Sarah Palin were in the White House Putin wouldn't have been so confident going into this to begin with.

Sarah Palin Sarah Palin:
After the Russian army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama's reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia's Putin to invade Ukraine next.

She called it in 2008 when she said that if Obama won the election back then that Russia would invade Ukraine. That comment alone signaled her resolve to stand against such a thing.

I hope she runs in 2016 and if she does I will absolutely quit my job and go campaign for her full time.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:33 am

Kazakh Kazakh:

So, Ivan, tell me how you like your job in Dzherzinsky Square? Do you get your coffee and pirozhki from Lana at the cart across from the house that Feliks built?

:roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:02 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
Now, if Mitt were in power ...

Putin and Mitt could POSE TOGETHER!!

TWO great action figures!

TWO great pose-able leaders!!

And if Sarah Palin were in the White House Putin wouldn't have been so confident going into this to begin with.

Sarah Palin Sarah Palin:
After the Russian army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama's reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia's Putin to invade Ukraine next.

She called it in 2008 when she said that if Obama won the election back then that Russia would invade Ukraine. That comment alone signaled her resolve to stand against such a thing.

I hope she runs in 2016 and if she does I will absolutely quit my job and go campaign for her full time.

If she had been in the White House the USSR would be already back together. No one respects her much less thinks she's competent to do the job. The sooner you realise that, the more money you'll have from not quitting your job.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:43 am

the Rodhamweiler will be his next president anyways

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:51 am

xerxes xerxes:
If (Sarah Palin) had been in the White House the USSR would be already back together. No one respects her much less thinks she's competent to do the job. The sooner you realise that, the more money you'll have from not quitting your job.

No, you don't like her. And I doubt you can articulate any substantive reasons as to why you don't like her. Meaning that if you were made to state why you don't like her without being able to use any adjectives, perjoratives, or epithets you'd have nothing.

The same goes for pretty much the rest of the crowd that suffers from Palin Derangement Syndrome.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:53 am

:roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:07 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
the Rodhamweiler will be his next president anyways

She might very well be a tough customer.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:11 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
It's OK, you can relax, the Obama administration has sent word to the media. It's not an invasion. It's an "uncontested arrival". :wink:

I believe Dubya issued a similar press release in 2008... :wink:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:13 am

bootlegga bootlegga:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
It's OK, you can relax, the Obama administration has sent word to the media. It's not an invasion. It's an "uncontested arrival". :wink:

I believe Dubya issued a similar press release in 2008... :wink:

And 2003.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2612 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 17  18  19  20  21  22  23 ... 175  Next