bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:40 am

I'm curious as to when the Russians will stop pretending that they're not openly and directly waging a war against Ukraine.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:41 am

Probably fairly soon - I'd say when it's inevitable that their puppets in the East are on the verge of completely losing.

I'm hoping the West will actually step in if that happens, but I'm not going to hold my breath trusting Europe not to sell the Ukraine down the river.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:49 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
Today in the city of Gorlivka, Russian Grad result.

Do me a favour and don't post that stuff here.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:55 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
PostFactum PostFactum:

I gave him a +5 for posting this because no one in the MSM would post this. They'd post it if it was of their pet Palestinians but for some reason they're in denial of the human cost of the Russian war of aggression against Ukraine.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:04 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
PostFactum PostFactum:

Well, war is war. Flowers in another topics. And honestly saying I have much worse stuff.

Last edited by PostFactum on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:05 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I'm curious as to when the Russians will stop pretending that they're not openly and directly waging a war against Ukraine.

Never. You know the Russian mindset, even when caught, they'll never admit it.

$1:
U.S.: Satellite Imagery Shows Russians Shelling Eastern Ukraine
Satellite imagery shows evidence of Russian artillery attacks against the Ukrainian military, U.S. officials say

U.S. officials released satellite images Sunday they say offer proof that Russian forces have been shelling eastern Ukraine in a campaign to assist rebel groups fighting Ukraine’s government in Kiev. Obama Administration officials said as early as last week that the Russians were launching attacks in eastern Ukraine.

The U.S. Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which released the civilian-taken satellite images Sunday, said they show visual evidence that Russia has been firing shells across the border at Ukrainian military forces. Officials also said the images show that Russia-backed separatists have used heavy artillery, provided by Russia, in attacks on Ukrainian forces from inside Ukraine.

One image dated July 25–26 shows what DNI claims is “ground scarring” on the Russian side of the border from artillery aimed at Ukrainian military units in Ukraine, as well as the resultant ground craters on the Ukrainian side of the border:

http://time.com/3042640/satellite-russi ... -shelling/

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:08 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
PostFactum PostFactum:

Well, war is war. Flowers in another topics. And honestly saying I have much worse stuff.

I gotta agree with P_F and Bart here. Those photos upset me too, but it needs to be seen that Russia through it's proxy fighters are killing innocent women and children. There should be as much outrage at the killing of civilians here as in Gaza and Israel.

Perhaps a warning might be in order though. 8O

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:12 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Never. You know the Russian mindset, even when caught, they'll never admit it.

I agree with this. The admitting will mean the end of Putin era, they will have no money, will starve, will be stupid and ignorant but they'll have Putin. That's Russian people mentality.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:14 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I gotta agree with P_F and Bart here. Those photos upset me too, but it needs to be seen that Russia through it's proxy fighters are killing innocent women and children. There should be as much outrage at the killing of civilians here as in Gaza and Israel.

You don't think the Ukrainian forces are also killing non-combatants? It's all been reported in the media, don't think we need graphic evidence to believe it.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:16 am

Well, and photo from Russian side. Russian soldier who was shooting with artillery Ukrainian soldiers from Russian side publicized photos to social network.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:18 am

andyt andyt:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

You don't think the Ukrainian forces are also killing non-combatants? It's all been reported in the media, don't think we need graphic evidence to believe it.

We are not allowed to bomb cities with rockets.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:34 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
PostFactum PostFactum:

I gave him a +5 for posting this because no one in the MSM would post this. They'd post it if it was of their pet Palestinians but for some reason they're in denial of the human cost of the Russian war of aggression against Ukraine.

The Lame Stream Media ignores the continued brutal aggression against the Ukraine because it's part of the Obama Administration's failed forgein policy in dealing with Putin and Russia.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:55 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Yeah it just popped out at me. I don't need to see it. Heavy artillery turns human into ground meat. I already knew that. Ukrainian artillery, Israeli artillery, Hamas artillery, Syrian artillery, American artillery, Canadian artillery--all miraculously have exactly the same effect on women and children.

The problem is it just turns into a posting war. I suppose someone could dig up some nice mutilated bodies from one of the Russian propaganda sites of dead civilians from Ukrainian armorment adn post them here. And then what?-- find out which side can post the most blood, and determine who we support based on that?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:02 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Yeah it just popped out at me. I don't need to see it. Heavy artillery turns human into ground meat. I already knew that. Ukrainian artillery, Israeli artillery, Hamas artillery, Syrian artillery, American artillery, Canadian artillery--all miraculously have exactly the same effect on women and children.

The problem is it just turns into a posting war. I suppose someone could dig up some nice mutilated bodies from one of the Russian propaganda sites of dead civilians from Ukrainian armorment adn post them here. And then what?-- find out which side can post the most blood, and determine who we support based on that?

So you want to eat meat and don't want to see how cow dies. OK.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:06 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
So you want to eat meat and don't want to see how cow dies. OK.

Buddy, I've seen the inside of a lot of slaughterhouses. I know the sound it makes when a machine tears the spine out of cattle.

Are you under the impression, perhaps, that Ukrainian artillery miraculously doesn't kill civilians?

Take your fucking propaganda and shove it up your fucking ass. Capiche?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2612 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 150  151  152  153  154  155  156 ... 175  Next