Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:51 pm

Goober911 Goober911:
Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
Oh gawd ... here comes the smoochy part to ruin my afternoon ...

You Caucasians are all so funny.

Running the world, and keeping the indigies from eating each other ....and we can still find the time to entertain. God we're great!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:25 am

So today:
1. Russia prepares law so-called "About occupied Russian territories". In this law - East and South parts of Ukraine are called occupied by Ukraine Russian territories. Vladimir Gerenovsky says that all lands where was Soviet Union's flag, must have Russian flag.
2. Russian media said that East Ukrainian kids (200) went to Crimea till everything will calm down. That's not true.
3. Ukrainian border police allowed to send back bodies of Russian soldiers. "We don't need fertilizers"
4. Separatists robbed the biggest shop in Donezk - "Metro". There were fund 5 dead bodies.
5. Polls say that 49% of Russian citizens are negative to Ukraine.
6. On 7-th of June Poroshenko will become the president of Ukraine.
7. Russians are looking for people, who will be ready to take part in some actions on East and South Ukraine. They make groups of these guys and send them to Russia where are training camps.
8. About yesterdays action near Donezk main government building: guys from DNR were kicked out by another group of Separatists.
9. Families started moving from East Ukraine with home stuff.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:55 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
So today:
1. Russia prepares law so-called "About occupied Russian territories". In this law - East and South parts of Ukraine are called occupied by Ukraine Russian territories. Vladimir Gerenovsky says that all lands where was Soviet Union's flag, must have Russian flag.

Sounds just like the *#@$%^! Muslims. :roll:

Also, if these bastards want a war over Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we'll give them one. :evil:

And Vladimir Gerenovsky has been added to my personal list of people whom I will not be nice to if I ever meet them.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:18 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

And Vladimir Gerenovsky has been added to my personal list of people whom I will not be nice to if I ever meet them.

He's in list of all Ukrainians since 1991.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:20 am

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:50 am

About kids - government confirms, that's true. 210 kids went there for summer vacations with support of municipal government. Fucking war, chaos.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:30 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
About kids - government confirms, that's true. 210 kids went there for summer vacations with support of municipal government. Fucking war, chaos.

Whatcouldpossiblygowrong? :roll:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:33 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
PostFactum PostFactum:

Whatcouldpossiblygowrong? :roll:

Well, fucking mess....kill, rob, rape, kidnap...do what you want. Cops won't stop you, they even can help you to do a crime. To watch out if none is watching when you robe or kidnap, to keep woman for you while you rape. Fucking bribed bitches.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:20 pm

http://en.interfax.com.ua/news/economic/207339.html
Ukrainian Energy Minister Yuriy Prodan confirmed Ukraine's position that it intended to file a suit with Stockholm arbitration on revising the price of gas in a contract with Russia's Gazprom.

Prodan made the statement ahead of a three-party meeting with Gunther Oettinger, the EU energy commissioner, and Alexander Novak, the Russian energy minister.

Prodan declined to say whether Ukraine was prepared to pay the $2 billion agreed on at the last three-party talks in part settlement of debt for Russian gas.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Goober911 Goober911:
http://en.interfax.com.ua/news/economic/207339.html
Ukrainian Energy Minister Yuriy Prodan confirmed Ukraine's position that it intended to file a suit with Stockholm arbitration on revising the price of gas in a contract with Russia's Gazprom.

Prodan made the statement ahead of a three-party meeting with Gunther Oettinger, the EU energy commissioner, and Alexander Novak, the Russian energy minister.

Prodan declined to say whether Ukraine was prepared to pay the $2 billion agreed on at the last three-party talks in part settlement of debt for Russian gas.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:47 pm

PostFactum PostFactum:
Goober911 and Gunnair, you made a quarrel just from air.

They're good at that. My buddy Gunny can start a pretty good argument with himself. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:18 pm

I finally figured out that "Gunnair" is Gaelic and it has nothing to do with the RCN.

Anyway, Gaels fight at the drop of a hat. Scotland was at war for a thousand years and the "troubles" in Ireland went on for half a millennium. Sicilian vendettas are kids birthday parties after Gaelic tribalism. So treat him carefully, feed him whisky and MAYBE he won't go after you the next time he hits port.

... can't get two of them to agree on the colour of shyte ...

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:30 am

Today nothing extraordinary, separate fights in Slovyansk and Donezk.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:58 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
PostFactum PostFactum:
Goober911 and Gunnair, you made a quarrel just from air.

They're good at that. My buddy Gunny can start a pretty good argument with himself. :lol:

Being part Scottish, it would be 3 arguments, me, myself and I. And that is just for starters.
The average fella only argues with himself.
Such a loss, I do feel for them.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:14 am

1. People take off barricades in Kyiv.
2. Russians keep capturing buildings, today bullet factory.
3. It's hard raining on East, so no serious fights. Russians are using artillery all the time.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2612 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 135  136  137  138  139  140  141 ... 175  Next