Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:13 am

New Mars Forums

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:22 am

Winnipegger Winnipegger:

He is idiot, in compare with him, our andyt is low amateur.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:24 am

Look what he writes:

$1:
CONGRATULATIONS CRIMEA!
(Americans and Brits, please, please don't believe everything you read in English speaking media. I can't even believe some of the stuff in this thread and I can't even be bothered to comment on it. That's not what I joined for, and I am not going to fight windmills. Time will tell what's propganda and what's true, just like it has in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Kosovo and Vietnam to mention but a few. Maybe one day intelligent people will put 2 and 2 together about the nonsense you are being told.)
Here is some celebration in Sevastopol on Crimea after the referendum results were proclaimed.
Russian (Soviet) Space Program anthem smile from the 1980s, sung by people on Crimea on the night of the referendum. Crimea has returned home from outer space, lol! Not a day too early.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YCGIdVFvPw
Oh, but wait, it's all Putin propaganda! They are just faking it. They will go home and cry afterwards. What they really want is to be 3rd class probationary EU citizens, led by a US approved "leader", kept in poverty and forced to speak Ukrainian against their will...
There is plenty of concern in European media for the very small minority of Crimean Tatars. But note; they usually speak Russian as well as anybody else on Crimea, although they have their own language, they are usually better at Russian for practical reasons.
The Tatar and Moslem leaders from Russia are in Crimea and talking with them right now and will make sure they are not short changed in any way. Russian Tatars are influential, strong and well-to-do as a group in Russia and have expressed that they will do everything they can for their cousins in Crimea. Everyone in Russia wants to help Crimeans right now. The area has been seriously neglected and there are some dire needs. Russia has the means to make a difference. The lives of the Crimean Tatars can only change for the better at this point. The reason some of the Crimean Tatar leaders were against the change was NOT because they think they are Ukrainians, but because of a bad decision of Stalin (ethnic Georgian!) in the 1940s, which affected them.They are not a homogenous group, they are mixed up with Russians, Uzbeks and others. However the majority on Crimea are Russians or Russian-speaking people from the ex Soviet area who have settled in, not tatars. The Tatar reservation was due to a historical grievance and not about modern Russia at all.
Crimea has returned home, and Crimeans can look forward to zero language discrimination, significanly better economic prospects (and truthfully, that is a big part of this..), stability - not a foreign backed coup d'etat or colour revolution every 5-10 year.
The area should never have gone to Ukraine in the first place. It has been Russian longer than the USA has been American.
Finally - anyone in Crimea who wants to keep their Ukrainian nationality for whatever reason can do so, and this will not affect them negatively in any way whilst living in Crimea.

Andyt look and learn, your skill is very far from his.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:26 am

The second part

$1:
would only end up making enemies. I simply want to present the reality from the Eastern perspective. Take it or leave it.
The Crimeans are happy and Crimea is back where it belongs. I've friends and family who lived there and I speak Russian - there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever. There is nothing surprising about the figures if you take all factors into considerations, including the fact that at least half of the only group against it refrained from voting. Observers from EU countries were there and vouched for the legitimacy and the counting of the votes were broadcast on TV.
This has got nothing to do with the USA or the EU. Ukraine was the victim of a partly foreign backed coup d'etat and this was one of the (for the West unexpected) outcome of that. Ukraine was aware of the risk. Crimeans might have reluctantly stayed put in Ukraine given status quo, but the coup d'etat was the last straw.
Currently Ukraine is in a state of total chaos with some extremely questionable individuals "in charge" and the economy in tatters. The constitution is overthrown and the referendum may not have been perfect but adequate under the circumstances.
For the USA to complain about any aspect of this, is like the pot calling the kettle black, or even worse. Unfortunately, the USA has lost any moral high ground. It has decades of history of double standards and fiascos and has proven that it cannot be trusted to stand up for anything other than the interests of its big corporations.
I do not recognize any criticism of this coming from the USA as legitimate or relevant in the least. The EU in regards to foreign policy is nothing but the knee dog of the USA, so ditto that for the EU.
Sanctions against Russia for this will only backfire and not change anything and the EU is not really in a position to join any sanctions anyway.
The answers to any further comments about this are in my previous post or in this one. I really don't want to get drawn into this - but I couldn't just leave the thread be, when it was bursting with incorrect info, propaganda and self righteousness.
Please understand that if you are only following English speaking media, all you have is propaganda and poor translations. If you don't mind swallowing propaganda, and you secretly miss the Cold War, then by all means, go ahead and believe the lies and misinformation that you are being served.
Sure there are many faults with Russia and with Putin. But in this case Russia did not do anything wrong.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:30 am

Random Jerkwad Random Jerkwad:
Finally - anyone in Crimea who wants to keep their Ukrainian nationality for whatever reason can do so, and this will not affect them negatively in any way whilst living in Crimea.

Excuse me, but ROTFL [stupid]

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

So you can see a result of Russian propaganda work on simple woman. I can give you 99,9% that he is from Russia. And can you imagine, Russia has millions of guys like he and making more every day.

Last edited by PostFactum on Mon May 12, 2014 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

You'rs too. I suggest you learn more English, if you can't make out that I've never argued for the Russian position here. But then maybe just any position different than your you take as an attack, egged on by uncle martin.

I asked why the Ukrainian troops were not acting. You had a 100 different reasons why they shouldn't and couldn't. Now that they are acting, are you writing letters to your representatives warning them to stand down the troops? How in any way you see that as a pro-Russia position is beyond me.

Same with all the other numbnuts here who agreed Ukraine should not deploy the troops. Now that they have, not a peep from them.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:32 am

andyt andyt:
You'rs too. I suggest you learn more English, if you can't make out that I've never argued for the Russian position here. But then maybe just any position different than your you take as an attack, egged on by uncle martin.

I asked why the Ukrainian troops were not acting. You had a 100 different reasons why they shouldn't and couldn't. Now that they are acting, are you writing letters to your representatives warning them to stand down the troops? How in any way you see that as a pro-Russia position is beyond me.

Same with all the other numbnuts here who agreed Ukraine should not deploy the troops. Now that they have, not a peep from them.

I don't mean info that is given, I mean quality of bullshit.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:34 am

Are you writing that letter?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:34 am

andyt andyt:
Are you writing that letter?

what letter?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:46 am

Do you even read my posts, or just spew your shit without even doing that?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:48 am

andyt andyt:
Do you even read my posts, or just spew your shit without even doing that?

This is sarcasm. Ukraine is not Canada, everything that you write is better to clean your ass, will be much result than send it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:50 am

Well you should register your displeasure at this rash act by Ukrainian troops somehow. Maybe if many people feel like you, you could do this:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:51 am

andyt andyt:
Well you should register your displeasure at this rash act by Ukrainian troops somehow. Maybe if many people feel like you, you could do this:

Put few inside of your ass, will make you feel better.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:55 am

andyt andyt:

peep

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2612 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 112  113  114  115  116  117  118 ... 175  Next