Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:48 pm

I'm happy to hear this guys :) Well I don't use page translators to read forum, or other English pages, everything I use is google translator for unknown words and s spell check program inside chrome, which only puts red line under wrong written words. Rarely use bing translator for pages on Ukrainian.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:50 pm

PostFactum PostFactum:
I'm happy to hear this guys :) Well I don't use page translators to read forum, or other English pages, everything I use is google translator for unknown words and s spell check program inside chrome, which only puts red line under wrong written words. Rarely use bing translator for pages on Ukrainian.

No worries PF MOST of us understand what you are saying and if there is a bit of confusion most ask politely for clarification. :)

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:52 pm

In Kyiv, subway station Arsenalna is closed, 2 separatists captured, one of them had a bomb in bag. People saw smoke from bag of man and called cops. When cops opened bad, they found explosives. Both of them can't answer why do they were trying to take a bomb to subway. (Fucking Putin! Is he crazy?? Terr act in subway! Fucking moron, somebody kill him)

$1:
Metro station " Arsenal " in Kiev closed because men with homemade explosives in a backpack . VIDEO
Today in the evening at a subway station in Kiev Arsenal , next to the Museum of the Great Patriotic War and the Park of Eternal Glory , found explosives.

Today in the evening at a subway station in Kiev Arsenal , next to the Museum of the Great Patriotic War and the Park of Eternal Glory , found explosives. Therefore, the station was closed , said " Tsenzor.NET " referring to the story " TSN" .

One of the men who wanted to go to the station on his back began to smoke and caught fire backpack . The man was not alone, but with another guy . People called the police. Therefore provocateurs detained .
Read also " Tsenzor.NET " : Police closed the metro station " Arsenal " in Kiev , as well as the surrounding cafes and shops - media
In the backpack found homemade explosives and flammable substances of unknown origin.
Men could not explain why they are entered to the metro station explosives. They were detained . Explosives were taken from the scene. Source : http://censor.net.ua/v284644

http://censor.net.ua/video_news/284644/stantsiyu_metro_arsenalnaya_v_kieve_zakryli_izza_mujchin_s_samodelnoyi_vzryvchatkoyi_v_ryukzake_video?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Last edited by PostFactum on Fri May 09, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:55 pm

PostFactum PostFactum:
In Kyiv, subway station Arsenalna is closed, 2 separatists captured, one of them had a bomb in bag. People saw smoke from bag of man and called cops. When cops opened bad, they found explosives. Both of them can't answer why do they were trying to take a bomb to subway. (Fucking Putin! Is he crazy?? Terr act in subway! Fucking moron, somebody kill him)

I am glad they were stopped before they could use the bomb and kill a lot of people with it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:57 pm

PostFactum PostFactum:

They are doing that so that they can point the finger at the Ukrainians and say: "See! It's anarchy in Ukraine! We HAVE to intervene!"

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:00 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
PostFactum PostFactum:

They are doing that so that they can point the finger at the Ukrainians and say: "See! It's anarchy in Ukraine! We HAVE to intervene!"

Honestly saying Putin was exploding Russians in Russia, just before his election, he was improving his popularity in that way. 90% experts say that it was his work but very hard to prove.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

Last edited by PostFactum on Fri May 09, 2014 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:22 pm

Look at that ridiculous peacock. Prrobably never fought a day in his life.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:26 pm

His fater vust beink kood party member in So-wee-yet days

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:35 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Look at that ridiculous peacock. Probably never fought a day in his life.

More likely he killed people before they had a chance to fight back.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:49 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Look at that ridiculous peacock. Probably never fought a day in his life.

More likely he killed people before they had a chance to fight back.

Once I saw on Russian TV documentary about his life, a program was made for his 60-th birthday. The ministers of government come to his cabinet, if he is not there, put necessary paper on table and run away for not meeting him.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:52 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
His fater vust beink kood party member in So-wee-yet days

He does look like a SMERSH assassin from a Bond movie.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:54 pm

PostFactum PostFactum:

Let me put it this way.
English is my first and only language, aside from some German.
Oh yeah, and some really good curses. Does that count?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:19 pm

Goober911 Goober911:
PostFactum PostFactum:

Let me put it this way.
English is my first and only language, aside from some German.6

Sadly, you are at a minor disadvantage as some folks around here are fluent in talking shit. Not that you need to learn it, you just need to recognize it when you see it.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:49 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Goober911 Goober911:
PostFactum PostFactum:

Let me put it this way.
English is my first and only language, aside from some German.6

Sadly, you are at a minor disadvantage as some folks around here are fluent in talking shit. Not that you need to learn it, you just need to recognize it when you see it.

Well I did initially get sucked in by one. I should known better but...............
Live & learn

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:08 pm

[B-o]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2612 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 105  106  107  108  109  110  111 ... 175  Next