bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:29 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
PostFactum PostFactum:
2. Members of NATO and Ukraine said that they don't see Russian troops going back to the Russian ministry of foreign policy. Russians answered that they are "blind" and have to see again video where Putin was saying about it.

ROTFL

Comrade Putin Romanov says it it so, so it must be true! How dare NATO contradict Him!

They are idiots. He started being like god for them even in official conversations between other countries and organizations.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:34 am

Aw, forgot to say. One of Russian parliament members Vladimir Gerenovskiy presented an armored car to separatists. So this is how Russian is not supporting separatists.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:00 am

Wait one minute AndyT first you said:

"In East Ukraine, Russia can stir the shit with a small number of irregulars because there already are large numbers of people supporting Russia."

This implies that the east has vast support and thus numbers of people wanting to join Russia.

Then you go on to say

$1:
How do the insurgents plan to hold a referendum? They don't control most of the East - life is going on there as usual. They have some checkpoints and hold some buildings.

Which implies that there is only a small support for the Russian movement.

You love to say you are getting your info from news and that it is reliable because they are there on the ground at the front line. Well then which is it, the movement in East Ukraine has a lot of backing and is entrenched or that it is just a minor deal with only a few people involved while the rest just carry on.

Seems you are spewing a variety of conflicting info to back up what ever current posting you wish to make.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:03 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
Aw, forgot to say. One of Russian parliament members Vladimir Gerenovskiy presented an armored car to separatists. So this is how Russian is not supporting separatists.

Hey PF if you capture that vehicle you can always send it to the USA to either Bart or myself. I'm sure he would love to have it just as much as I would. 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:06 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
So for today:
1. Leaders of all organizations, and organizers who were taking part in Odesa massacre, were helping with money, resource etc. are arrested. There is even one member of city parliament.
2. Members of NATO and Ukraine said that they don't see Russian troops going back to the Russian ministry of foreign policy. Russians answered that they are "blind" and have to see again video where Putin was saying about it.
3. In Gorlivka, was found body of kidnapped by separatists pro-EU Ukrainian activist.
4. Mariupol main government building is taken by separatists again, building is surrounded by Ukrainian forces.
5. Separatists capture hostages: civil people, usually famous people.
6. In Crimea people have lack of food and water, no jobs - summer season didn't open. Russians say to them that Kyiv is blocking trains with tourists, who go to Crimea.
7. This night group of unknown armored men arrived to the print room, where separatists made and stored vote papers for 11-th of May referendum voting. They destroyed all vote papers and printing machines. None knows who they were.

Thanks for these daily briefings. Keep it up I find them enlightening. [B-o]

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

stratos stratos:
PostFactum PostFactum:

Hey PF if you capture that vehicle you can always send it to the USA to either Bart or myself. I'm sure he would love to have it just as much as I would. 8)

Ok, but you or Bart pay funds for transportation :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

I dunno, so far the insurgents have been doing all the capturing of armored vehicles from Ukrainian troops. You may have a while to wait. Well actually it wasn't the insurgents, but the civilians who made the Ukrainian forces give up 6 armored vehicles.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:07 am

stratos stratos:
Wait one minute AndyT first you said:

"In East Ukraine, Russia can stir the shit with a small number of irregulars because there already are large numbers of people supporting Russia."

This implies that the east has vast support and thus numbers of people wanting to join Russia.

Then you go on to say

$1:
How do the insurgents plan to hold a referendum? They don't control most of the East - life is going on there as usual. They have some checkpoints and hold some buildings.

Which implies that there is only a small support for the Russian movement.

You love to say you are getting your info from news and that it is reliable because they are there on the ground at the front line. Well then which is it, the movement in East Ukraine has a lot of backing and is entrenched or that it is just a minor deal with only a few people involved while the rest just carry on.

Seems you are spewing a variety of conflicting info to back up what ever current posting you wish to make.

Please do not touch him, a crap bomb will explode again.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:08 am

andyt andyt:
I dunno, so far the insurgents have been doing all the capturing of armored vehicles from Ukrainian troops. You may have a while to wait. Well actually it wasn't the insurgents, but the civilians who made the Ukrainian forces give up 6 armored vehicles.

It was 2 weeks ago and they took them back. Pst...I'm not touching you, not touching...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:18 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
andyt andyt:

It was 2 weeks ago and they took them back. Pst...I'm not touching you, not touching...

ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:24 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
andyt andyt:

I'm surprised the Russians didn't invade over that. Wasn't that the reason you didn't want the Ukrainian troops to do anything? Are you writing letters to your government explaining why the new more aggressive actions by the military will only lead to Russian invasion?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:26 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
He just says but troops are not moving, if it was trick to calm down banks and business partners it was stupid NATO and Ukrainian border army can say what they see. About 11-th of May, it's just trick to show illusion that he is not taking part in this shit. After few hours of Putins announce, separatists said that they'll be making their referendum, and it doesn't matter what Putin is saying. Russia has stepped in crap in public and they are trying to wash it out now.

I think the reason Putin did this, is explained by your previous post.
PostFactum PostFactum:
Yesterday SBU got conversation. Thanks to god, good people made it in English.

This shows pro-Russian insurgents are neo-Nazi. And it shows they do not intend a real referendum. In the Video, Barkashov says to not "collect papers", instead just make up a figure for the results.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:28 am

stratos stratos:
PostFactum PostFactum:

Hey, I'd pay fair market value on that bad boy! It looks pretty cool and I'm reasonably certain it'll violate California emissions rules...which makes it al the better!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:38 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
stratos stratos:
PostFactum PostFactum:

Hey, I'd pay fair market value on that bad boy! It looks pretty cool and I'm reasonably certain it'll violate California emissions rules...which makes it al the better!

If I get it or you and Mrs. Bart move to Texas we can go Mudding, down to the cost and hit the sand dunes. I would just love to pull up to a poker game in that. Half my old poker crew would be [drool] and forget how to play. [B-o]

Last edited by stratos on Thu May 08, 2014 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:40 am

andyt andyt:
PostFactum PostFactum:
andyt andyt:

I'm surprised the Russians didn't invade over that. Wasn't that the reason you didn't want the Ukrainian troops to do anything? Are you writing letters to your government explaining why the new more aggressive actions by the military will only lead to Russian invasion?
Run away!! It's gonna blow!!!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2612 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 100  101  102  103  104  105  106 ... 175  Next