CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:49 am

andyt andyt:
Is that all you've got?

For you at that moment? yes.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:52 am

Sure, because you're bullshit excuses for inaction were shown to be false, and as soon as the govt acted, there you were cheerleading. Are you employed as a govt pr person, where no matter what they do (or not) you have a ready excuse for it?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:54 am

andyt andyt:
Sure, because you're bullshit excuses for inaction were shown to be false, and as soon as the govt acted, there you were cheerleading. Are you employed as a govt pr person, where no matter what they do (or not) you have a ready excuse for it?

Excuse me man, that I don't have medicine for your brain to make it think a little better.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:00 am

Slovyansk is surrounded by Ukrainian forces.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:01 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
andyt andyt:

Excuse me man, that I don't have medicine for your brain to make it think a little better.

:lol: None of us do either.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:12 am

Yeah, yeah, argue out of both sides of your mouth. I guess the good thing is you can call me wrong no matter what, even when what i've been saying is what your president says.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:14 am

andyt andyt:
Yeah, yeah, argue out of both sides of your mouth. I guess the good thing is you can call me wrong no matter what, even when what i've been saying is what your president says.

I you were reading even a little piece of paper of news, you would know that my country doesn't have president yet.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:21 am

Nice dodge. You really are a lawyer. My newspapers tell me that your security forces did dickall to prevent the insurgent takeovers. For which you had a hundred reasons why that was the smart move. Then my newspaper tells me that your interim president (happy?) is as concerned about this as I was, calling those people traitors. So, turns out PF isn't so tuned in to what the govt is thinking, even tho he's "there." Then, too little too late, the forces start trying to retake what was already lost, even tho the president, sorry interim president, said the East was already lost. PK gets to cheering the very actions he was saying were impossible just a day ago. All the while claiming i"m wrong. What exactly am I wrong about, you've argued both sides of the issue?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:17 am

Winnipegger Winnipegger:
MANPADS!?! That's a shoulder launch anti-aircraft missile! That's military hardware, and one costs as much as a large house. "Protestors" won't have that; this is Russian army weaponry. And grenade launchers? Send in the military.

But still, the CBC video tonight showed what they called protestors, I call insurgents, using rocks to overpower police. They took control of the prosecutor's office. Police there were in riot gear; they should have been able to handle that.

Why is everyone calling the substantial Russian military personnel on the ground in directing the operations insurgents.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:24 am

andyt andyt:
Nice dodge. You really are a lawyer. My newspapers tell me that your security forces did dickall to prevent the insurgent takeovers. For which you had a hundred reasons why that was the smart move. Then my newspaper tells me that your interim president (happy?) is as concerned about this as I was, calling those people traitors. So, turns out PF isn't so tuned in to what the govt is thinking, even tho he's "there." Then, too little too late, the forces start trying to retake what was already lost, even tho the president, sorry interim president, said the East was already lost. PK gets to cheering the very actions he was saying were impossible just a day ago. All the while claiming i"m wrong. What exactly am I wrong about, you've argued both sides of the issue?

I think PF has his head wrapped around the situation. You seem all hell bent for leather for a massive confrontation that the Ukraine Military would lose.
Your way is and would lead to an invasion, mass slaughter, millions uprooted.
Yep- Quite the plan. Any chance you are related to Custer?
Perhaps more time playing the board game Risk would help you with strategy???

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:31 am

andyt andyt:

If we listen your "ideas", you would be in Canada eating pop-corn and watching TV, and I would be taking part in massacre.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:41 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
andyt andyt:

If we listen your "ideas", you would be in Canada eating pop-corn and watching TV, and I would be taking part in massacre.

True.

However, if you do nothing, expect the west to follow that lead.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:45 am

Gunnair Gunnair:
PostFactum PostFactum:
andyt andyt:

True.

I can't say west is doing nothing, US showed Russia good motion, they made sanctions, since second wave of sanctions Putin is worried and he was telling it on TV. 3 days ago EU and US said that if Russian army will join East, they'll react immideately. So we are using weapons with knowledge that there is something behind our schoulders.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:53 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
Gunnair Gunnair:
PostFactum PostFactum:

True.

I can't say west is doing nothing, US showed Russia good motion, they made sanctions, since second wave of sanctions Putin is worried and he was telling it on TV. 3 days ago EU and US said that if Russian army will join East, they'll react immideately. So we are using weapons with knowledge that there is something behind our schoulders.

Slapping sanctions on a few Russian billionaires while troops roll through Crimea is doing nothing no matter how you slice it. As far as the west reacting to further incursions inthe east, recall the red line for Syria and the western reaction when that was crossed.

Nothing.

Again, the west will do nothing while Ukraine lays back and takes it without a fight. The rape looks like consensual sex.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2612 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 75  76  77  78  79  80  81 ... 175  Next