Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:51 am

There is only one pro-russian candidate- only one. And only crazy folk will vote for him. So that's why Russians are moving right now, they don't want elections happen.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:58 am

He's trolling again P_F. Don't feed the troll!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:00 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
He's trolling again P_F. Don't feed the troll!

OK, a year ago he was much adequate.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:02 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
Winnipegger Winnipegger:
I know something about campaigning. Doing nothing shows weakness. Voters tend to voter for a winner. Ukraine is walking an extremely fine line. If they let Russian led insurgents do whatever, then voters will tend to vote for them. Of course Russia can't go too far; if they're seen by Ukrainian voters as a threat, then they'll vote against Russia. Ukrainian forces have to re-capture government buildings, but they can't massacre people while doing so. Any massacre would be a pretext for Russian military to invade. And a massacre would drastically lose votes. This is political campaigning, third world tin-pot dictator style.

Andyt, listen to this man, he is saying good. If you don't hear me - just listen your country mate.

I am listening. Ukraine is not doing what he says. They are not re-capturing buildings but letting more fall into the hands of the insurgents. They are not protecting pro-Ukrainian protesters, allowing the pro-Ukraine side to be cowed by the insurgents. Nowhere have I advocated for a massacre.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:05 am

andyt andyt:
It's pretty simple really. If you're a soldier and people fire their guns at you, you fire back. You know, you use those long pointy things that you carry around for their intended purpose. If you're not going to do that, why not just go home instead of letting yourself be shot?

andyt andyt:
Nowhere have I advocated for a massacre.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:06 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
I'm cleaning ak-47 for you, will meet you at Borispil airport tomorrow. Take with you a soap, toothbrush with toothpaste, towel, 2 complects of military suits (better if Canadian) one pair of boots (one pair I have), a cross for a pray, sandwich to eat in the airport till I'll find you, 100$ for tickets from Kyiv to my home and from my home to the East Ukraine, there is a train Lviv - Harkiv you will departure from there, wish you to have fun.

:lol:

You tell him P_F!

Last edited by bootlegga on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:06 am

Ah, firing guns at people firing at you is a massacre. You've put on your stupid hat today, doc.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:08 am

andyt andyt:
Ah, firing guns at people firing at you is a massacre. You've put on your stupid hat today, doc.

Are you retarded?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:24 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
andyt andyt:

Are you retarded?

I guess he missed the part where you told him that the insurgents use women and children as shields.

I rarely put my stupid hat on, Andy. You never seem to take it off.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:33 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
are those bakers who belong to a motorcycle club, or bikers who have a penchant for creating a chocolate gateau with a a nice ganache?

funny!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:36 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
PostFactum PostFactum:
andyt andyt:

Are you retarded?

I guess he missed the part where you told him that the insurgents use women and children as shields.

I rarely put my stupid hat on, Andy. You never take it off.

Just fixed your post. andy is trolling here, a regular chickenhawk who talks a good battle(as long as it's someone else who puts their ass on the line).

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:38 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
PostFactum PostFactum:
andyt andyt:

Are you retarded?

I rarely put my stupid hat on, Andy. You never seem to take it off.

Really? The car that drove up and killed soldiers without the soldiers returning fire had women and children in it? The checkpoints have women and children there? The govt buildings? Were there women and children in the crowd of goons that attacked a peaceful protest and the riot police just ran away? All we ever see in the pics are masked men. Are you really saying that the Ukraine is totally helpless here? Then just give up now, because they're not succeeding in any way shape or form.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:42 am

andyt andyt:
Really? The car that drove up and killed soldiers without the soldiers returning fire had women and children in it? The checkpoints have women and children there? The govt buildings? Were there women and children in the crowd of goons that attacked a peaceful protest and the riot police just ran away? All we ever see in the pics are masked men. Are you really saying that the Ukraine is totally helpless here? Then just give up now, because they're not succeeding in any way shape or form.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:40 am

Well to be honest, most of those old ladies look ready to pop off anyways. You could just say it was euthansia.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:41 am

andyt, you should probably defer to the person who's actually there. Maybe, just maybe, our news sources are for shit at telling us the things only Ukrainians know right now.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2612 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 66  67  68  69  70  71  72 ... 175  Next