Title: Ex-wife of Quebec mobster found guilty in daughters' deaths
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2013-06-24 20:38:39
Canadian

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:36 am

Hold on now, she gets life and at least 25 years, which she should, but her ex-hubby who is a convicted mobster only gets 15 for "gangsterism and drug trafficking"? Don't get me wrong, what this lady did is horrible and she should rot in jail, but I find it hard to believe that this mobster is less of a threat to public safety and he gets out at least 10 years sooner. Maybe there wasn't a lot of evidence against him, but as a mobster you can almost guarantee he's responsible, if indirectly, in more than one persons death

Detroit Red Wings

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:58 pm

CrazyNewfie CrazyNewfie:
Hold on now, she gets life and at least 25 years, which she should, but her ex-hubby who is a convicted mobster only gets 15 for "gangsterism and drug trafficking"? Don't get me wrong, what this lady did is horrible and she should rot in jail, but I find it hard to believe that this mobster is less of a threat to public safety and he gets out at least 10 years sooner. Maybe there wasn't a lot of evidence against him, but as a mobster you can almost guarantee he's responsible, if indirectly, in more than one persons death

She was involved in the murder of two innocent children. Her crime is far far more serious than any gangsterism and drug trafficking related crimes. For what she did, in my eyes she deserves the death penalty. It's the only way to provide justice for the slain children. Had this crime occurred on U.S. soil, she very well could have been on death row right now.