canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:41 am

Title: 'It was like a movie,' say passengers of JetBlue captain's mid-flight outburst
Category: Health
Posted By: Regina
Date: 2012-03-28 05:52:36

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:41 am

Buddy should never be allowed on a plane again,
neither as passenger nor pilot.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:23 pm

martin14 martin14:
Buddy should never be allowed on a plane again,
neither as passenger nor pilot.

You big chicken. :lol:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:08 pm

It's a good thing he didn't get back to the airplane's controls.... 8O

-J.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:31 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
It's a good thing he didn't get back to the airplane's controls.... 8O

-J.

Reminds me of the Egyptian jet whose nutbar pilot lawn-darted the thing into the Atlantic.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Between the staff and the passengers it looks like the airline industry has a few problems to deal with. Oh! the joys of discount travel, where both the customer and the underpaid/overstressed employees are treated like such garbage by the carriers that the chances of someone snapping has gone from being a mere possibility to an inevitability.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Between the staff and the passengers it looks like the airline industry has a few problems to deal with. Oh! the joys of discount travel, where both the customer and the underpaid/overstressed employees are treated like such garbage by the carriers that the chances of someone snapping has gone from being a mere possibility to an inevitability.

It`s the way of the world. Look at all the shit Air Canada union employees get for striking for a better wage. Or teachers. We demand that people service us for the lowest cost, then complain when that service isn`t as good as it used to be. Remember when working for an airline was a glamour position, especially for a pilot? You like to rave on about the US when this sort of thing happens, but it's exactly the same as the conservative agenda here. Just keep grinding employees lower and lower, while the 1% keep increasing their profits.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:04 pm

You're turning into such a raving one-note tool that it's not even funny anymore. Yes, I, a lone anonymous voice on an internet discussion forum, am personally responsible for all the ills of the world because I refuse to agree with all the cool kids who are still living outside the smoking doors at high school that Stephen Harper is a fascist. And because I don't smoke dope all day and then go to pick up prostitutes at night, by the way if both were legalized all that's wrong with the world would end overnight.

Go fuck yourself Andy, you're just an ignorant annoyance. Time for you to go hump someone else's leg for your entertainment, muttface, because you've actually managed to do what I thought was impossible and bore me to death.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:31 pm

8O

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

After that tirade you've definately got a shot at becomming a pilot with JetBlue anytime you want. R=UP