canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:57 am

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon ... -1.4170230

I don't understand why they cannot just consider themselves Canadian. I hate labels.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 am

[popcorn]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:30 am

None of those girls look 'native'.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:01 am

Anything to be special snowflake, and get them gibs.

$1:
Fiddler, a fashion model who wants to become a psychologist, is also Métis.

"However, I am also Puerto Rican and Jamaican and Cuban on my mom's side, and then I am Irish and I'm Norwegian and English and French … a little bit of everything."

Sorry honey, the LAST thing you should call yourself is any kind of FN.
Too much white and slave blood.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:54 pm

PJB PJB:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/indians-indigenous-teens-1.4170230

I don't understand why they cannot just consider themselves Canadian. I hate labels.

Must be that whole attempted genocide thing. Why can't the Jews just consider themselves German?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:57 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
None of those girls look 'native'.

They don't have to look like or be. It's the new millennium so, all you have to do now is "identify as" and your fairy godmother makes it so. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:03 pm

Speaking of which, we get to drag the lawn chairs to the end of the driveway and watch the fireworks at 11 tonight. The big Aboriginal Day festival is going on today in the Park just down the street.
Might go down and grab some bannock and bring the Walmart steak we had for dinner for the elders to make into moccasins. I'm hungry!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:33 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
PJB PJB:

Must be that whole attempted genocide thing. Why can't the Jews just consider themselves German?

They did,right up until the bitter end. It was some other Germans that had an issue with them being not being German.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:29 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
PJB PJB:

They did,right up until the bitter end. It was some other Germans that had an issue with them being not being German.

And I'm pretty sure Jews currently living in Germany probably call themselves German...

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:38 am

Tricks Tricks:
And I'm pretty sure Jews currently living in Germany probably call themselves German...

Perhaps. These days a lot of people in Europe live in various countries and they call themselves European.

As we're seeing with the Brexit discussions the EU is negotiating with the UK over the rights of EU citizens and there's no mention of any other European nationalities.

One of my lawyer friends here at work says that when the UK signs the treaty recognizing EU citizenship that it will become the first country to recognize the EU as a sovereign state and it will demote the member states of the EU to the status of provinces. This will give the EU the opportunity to replace the passports of member states with an EU passport and the member states of the EU will formally lose control of their borders.

And the national identity of Germany will be no more.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:28 am

No worries. You could still call them by derogatory names and gripe on the Internet when they object.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:42 am

herbie herbie:
No worries. You could still call them by derogatory names and gripe on the Internet when they object.

I do not call them derogatory names and never will. People earn my respect because of who they are not what race they are. What I am saying is the hyphenation has to stop no matter what race people are. If we all identify as a simple race. the human one, we might be able to get along.