Category: Showbiz
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2017-01-10 14:47:05

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:16 am

"Not everyone in Hollywood is a fan of Meryl Streep.

Streep is now facing backlash from those in the entertainment industry who feel her anti-Trump speech at Sunday night's Golden Globes was "hypocritical" and out-of-line for a Hollywood star..."

More at link

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... rants.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:56 am

Not to mention that actors with disabilities are wondering why if Hollywood types like M. Streep say what she did why don't they employee more handicap actors event to play their type of disability in movies.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:29 am

When Hollywood celebrities like Meryl Streep use their position for political rants it hurts the industry as they're all painted with the same brush. When Streep insulted Football, MMA athletes and their fans it was out of Clinton's deplorable playbook.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:05 pm

Really? You should ask Bono and U2 how their political rants have hurt their industry.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Yeah, celebrities hardly make any money thanks to these jokers. Nobody even wants to meet a celebrity.

:roll:

Hey, wasn't there a politically outspoken celebrity who just became president or something? :?:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:21 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Hey, wasn't there a politically outspoken celebrity who just became president or something? :?:

He doesn't count. He's allowed to use the right of free speech dissing other entertainers. He isn't supposed to be dissed for being entertaining.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:48 pm

8O 8O 8O 8O Does that mean a Kardashian could be the next POS....I mean... POTUS.....I think.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:17 pm

Clemson QB vs. Meryl Streep — Grace vs. Disgrace
$1:
Clemson beat out Alabama in the college national football championship Monday night by a score of 35-31. The Clemson Tigers quarterback, Deshaun Watson, threw a last-minute touchdown, and the player took his nail-biting victory with grace and humility.

Watson had more than just the game to celebrate. The two-time Heisman trophy finalist revealed Monday night he is headed to the 2017 NFL draft. He told ESPN about his future in football: "Whoever picks me up is gonna get a champion, not just on the field, but off the field, and just a champion at heart who'll make people around him better." The young quarterback added, "I'm just gonna go to work, and regardless of my situation or where I go, I'm gonna play my role and do the best I can do."

Just one night before the big game, actress Meryl Streep hijacked the Golden Globes by using her lifetime achievement award win to drone on about President-Elect Donald Trump and disparage him. During her political tirade, she managed to even throw in a dig at football. "Hollywood is crawling with outsiders and foreigners and if we kick them all out, you'll have nothing to watch but football and mixed martial arts, which are not the arts."

Streep may not be a fan of the sport of football — but she certainly could learn a thing or two from one of its players. When Watson played an integral role in a last-minute victory of one of the biggest football games of the year, he used the victory as an opportunity to humble himself. He talked about God and his teammates and shared the win.

http://www.lifezette.com/popzette/clemson-qb-vs-meryl-streep-grace-disgrace/

It was a great game, Fuck Streep!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:17 am

She's not wrong.