PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:16 am

Title: Rachel Dolezal tells South Africans she is 'trans black'
Category: lifestyle
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2017-04-23 08:42:34

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:16 am

I don't get the anger over this. Society is accepting of a person who idenitifes as something other than who they appear to be - for example as neither male nor female. So why the animosity? Especially when you hear it from her perspective:

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/outintheopen/ra ... -1.4039362

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:41 am

Black is pretty high up on the list of perpetual & sacred victims. They probably don't want any whitey, even a one from the sheer lunatic side of liberal, jumping their claim.

As the old Cylon said to a delusional human, someone needs to tell Rachel that just because she's more "enlightened" than the others of her kind doesn't mean that the group she wants to join hates her any less than they do the others. :twisted:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:13 am

Thanos Thanos:
Black is pretty high up on the list of perpetual & sacred victims. They probably don't want any whitey, even a one from the sheer lunatic side of liberal, jumping their claim.

That's one of the things I don't get. She spent years of her life making society better for Blacks. Why would she want to become one of the most disadvantaged groups in society - black women - unless it's truly what she wants to be?

And why should we care because that's her choice to identify as 'black'? I think she'd have less hassle if she decided to identify as male, than black.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:40 am

Well seeing as we're all originally from Africa....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:44 am

She's still stupid whatever race she thinks she is.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:47 am

Some mental health issues there.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:51 am

t

Last edited by Lemmy on Wed May 03, 2017 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:11 am

So instead of calling myself a failure after my business and career collapse can I start using "post-success" instead? :lol: :cry:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:24 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

Listen to her interview. She is not. She makes some very good points, and just because her sperm and egg donors may not have been black; the man who essentially raised her was and she identifies more with the Black culture that she was raised in.

Much of what you've heard about her has been edited out of context, or paraphrased to fit a narrative. What difference is it to us or society what she decides to call herself?

Nada. 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:37 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
I don't get the anger over this. Society is accepting of a person who idenitifes as something other than who they appear to be - for example as neither male nor female. So why the animosity? Especially when you hear it from her perspective:

Because when you entertain people's stupid delusions, you just encourage others. Did you know there are now people who consider themselves to be "trans-abled"? Perfectly mobile people claiming they are a disabled person trapped in an able person's body. Do you have any idea how fucking offensive that is?

Call yourself whatever you want. Paint yourself green and claim you're a Martian trapped in a human body. Just don't expect me to take you seriously and entertain your stupid delusions.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:00 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Because when you entertain people's stupid delusions, you just encourage others. Did you know there are now people who consider themselves to be "trans-abled"? Perfectly mobile people claiming they are a disabled person trapped in an able person's body. Do you have any idea how fucking offensive that is?

That's fraud I believe. Yes, that's offensive, but to some so is calling yourself by gender neutral pronouns. Or communist. ;) There is no right to not be offended in Canada.

Can a white person call themselves 'African' and get away with it, even though they were born and raised in Kenya or Zimbabwe? So why can't a woman raised by a black man identify more with black culture than the white culture she doesn't know?

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Call yourself whatever you want. Paint yourself green and claim you're a Martian trapped in a human body. Just don't expect me to take you seriously and entertain your stupid delusions.

^^ Exactly. It's no skin off my nose, so why should I do anything but ignore her.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:41 am

Lemmy Lemmy:
'Trans black'. Cool. Now I know the proper term for J-Roc. G'nome sayin'?

:lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:55 am

Thanos Thanos:
As the old Cylon said to a delusional human, someone needs to tell Rachel that just because she's more "enlightened" than the others of her kind doesn't mean that the group she wants to join hates her any less than they do the others. :twisted:

Ah, you're a member of the select few who've seen and appreciated Blood & Chrome! [B-o]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:58 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

If so then everyone else who assumes an identity that's patently false should also be noted for their mental health issues.