PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:31 pm

Title: Oracle confirms China Telecom internet traffic 'misdirections'
Category: Tech
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2018-11-07 06:17:37

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:31 pm

I feel like this is extremely easy to fix. You blacklist every single China Telecom router FOREVER. And if the next Chinese telecom does the same thing, blacklist that too, then change the international internet routing protocol to prefer literally every single hop other than one in China.

If nothing else it would reduce the number of internet scam sites overnight, and likely bankrupt a few dozen Chinese companies in the process.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:08 pm

Prof_Chomsky Prof_Chomsky:
I feel like this is extremely easy to fix. You blacklist every single China Telecom router FOREVER. And if the next Chinese telecom does the same thing, blacklist that too, then change the international internet routing protocol to prefer literally every single hop other than one in China.

If nothing else it would reduce the number of internet scam sites overnight, and likely bankrupt a few dozen Chinese companies in the process.

I've already done all of the above and if any of our management found out they'd fire me. :|