Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:48 am

Brenda Brenda:
Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2014 to each and every one of you.

And a Merry New Year to you, too! [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:49 am

Brenda Brenda:

Do you have chains on those wooden clogs, girlie? I hear there snow around your parts.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:26 am

Gunnair Gunnair:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Attacking posters is pretty normal here. It's good to know you'll have everyone's back when the next posters get attacked by someone. :wink:

The people here are kind'a like family, to me anyway. Sure, we kick around the cheap shots and insults amongst each other from time to time, but when an "outsider" starts up on my family, well that's just not going to stand.

Of course, none of us has had the cheek to demand certain regulars be banned simply because we don't agree with their POV or because they are "un-Canadian".
I mean, Jesus Christ, here we are in a thread that's essentially about freedom of speech/expression and some fuckwit demands bannings because he doesn't like what certain people have posted or where they're from. And here I thought left-tards were all about inclusiveness. Well, Dr. Rosen is a fine example of how that inclusiveness works. "Agree with us or you'll be excluded".

One of the things that makes CKA such a good forum is the lack partisan intolerance amongst the mods and admins. This site didn't get turned into some political ideology circle-jerk and I'll be goddamed if I'm going to sit by and let some asshole suggest it should be one.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:33 am

R=UP

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:33 am

DrRosen DrRosen:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
but no collection of atrocities dwarf those done in Islam's name. In that you are incorrect. Also the more relevant thing is Islam doesn't just permit such things, the abrogated ideology demands them, and they're still happening.

Pure post-911 bullshit revisionism. For the record, I'm in the second year of my PhD in medieval history at the University of Florida.

University of Florida? Wow dude, how "un-Canadian" of you. What's the matter, weren't any of Canada's universities good enough for ya? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:41 am

Gunnair Gunnair:
Brenda Brenda:

Do you have chains on those wooden clogs, girlie? I hear there snow around your parts.

Spikes, baby, spikes :)
And faux-fur on my bikini :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:42 am

DrRosen DrRosen:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
but no collection of atrocities dwarf those done in Islam's name. In that you are incorrect. Also the more relevant thing is Islam doesn't just permit such things, the abrogated ideology demands them, and they're still happening.

Pure post-911 bullshit revisionism. For the record, I'm in the second year of my PhD in medieval history at the University of Florida.

University of Florida? Wow dude, how "un-Canadian" of you. What's the matter, weren't any of Canada's universities good enough for ya? :lol:

You gotta be kidding me.
This is how low we have gone?
Cheap shots like this?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:49 am

If they gave fancy letters for things we learn when not sitting in a chair, I'd have the whole alphabet. :D
Also since I'm the dumbest one, YaY US!!! 8) 8) 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:52 am

Brenda Brenda:
DrRosen DrRosen:

You gotta be kidding me.
This is how low we have gone?
Cheap shots like this?

No Brenda, to use a sports analogy, it's called "returning the serve".
According to "Dr." Rosen, Martin was "un-Canadian" because he lives in Europe as an ex-pat.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:57 am

According to "Dr." Rosen, Martin was "un-Canadian" because he lives in Europe as an ex-pat.

Maybe we should just stop with all the cheap shots (NO idea what a 'thing' between Dr. Rosen and Martin has to do with you or why you throw yourself in the mix here, but whatever) and grow up.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:15 am

As the one who first mentioned "Glenn Beck University"* last night, I'd like to take full credit for the meltdown that followed over the last two pages. Yep, it's pretty much all my fault. And, yes, I did it on purpose. :twisted: :mrgreen:

*which, sadly enough, is actually a thing that some people pay money to 8O :cry:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:17 am

Brenda Brenda:

Maybe we should just stop with all the cheap shots (NO idea what a 'thing' between Dr. Rosen and Martin has to do with you or why you throw yourself in the mix here, but whatever)

Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was a PUBLIC forum, my mistake. Next time I respond to an asshole, I'll be sure to check in with you to make sure my comment meets with your approval.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:20 am

A public forum, sure. Why turn it into a public bathroom stall? We have Tumblr for that.

You can't resist the cheap shit, can you.

I thought I said WE need to grow up, not YOU. But I guess if the shoe fits...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:47 am

Brenda Brenda:
A public forum, sure. Why turn it into a public bathroom stall? We have Tumblr for that.

Your outrage is so... selective. :lol: :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:55 am

martin14 martin14:
Brenda Brenda:

Your outrage is so... selective. :lol: :lol:

Not at all.
It's just meant for all the children who can't play nice.

It's funny tho, that you mention that to me, because somehow, you think I am 'against you' and 'for' Dr. Rosen. Which is far from the truth. Someone can 'defend' you and come to your rescue, but I can not call for a truce?

Funny, that.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 498 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 16  17  18  19  20  21  22 ... 34  Next