Jokes For: 40 Things seldom heard in Saskatchewan
40 Things seldom heard in Saskatchewan
40. I heard the bonspeil was going to be alcohol free
39. Did you hear Nicole Kidman was spotted in Prince Albert?
38. Duct tape isnít going to fix that.
36. Come to think of it cancel that beer, I'll have a wine spritzer.
35. We don't keep firearms in this house
34. Is the seafood fresh?
33. Sorry can't help you, I don't know where you could find a vlt.
32. I think John Deere Green looks tacky
31. No kids in the back of the pickup, it's just not safe
30. I think itís fair that Tereasa lost the idol competition, that little Albertan hobbit was just way more talented.
29. Honey, did you mail that donation to P.E.T.A.?
28. So that's a tractor.
27. Perogies? What is that?
26. Why would we need beer? I thought we were just going fishing. (hunting, curling, across the street)
25. Honey, we don't need another dog
24. Who's Tommy Douglas?
23. So a Co-opís a store? Is there one in this town?
22. Too many deer heads detract from the decor
21. Could you give me a hand to draw this map. The top and bottom are just straight lines, what bout the sides?
20. I just couldn't find a thing at Canadian Tire today.
19. Over here is our line of tofu meat products.
18. Aw Tim Hortons again, thereís a Starbucks down the street
17. Why would you need a bbg truck like that?
16. So thatís a Buffalo, whatís a Bison?
15. Did you remember to change your clock?
14. I was thinking of adding a spoiler to my lowered Honda.
13. Are you going to make it to Saskatoon for the gay parade?
12. I don't think the Roughriders have a chance this year.
11. I've got two cases of Corona for the Grey Cup
10. Could I please be served in French
09. I just donít feel like Bingo tonight
08. Shame about Moose Jaw getting hit by that hurricane. (mudslide, earthquake, volcano, avalanche etc.)
07. So, what phone company are you with?
06. Hey, here's an episode of "Corner Gas" that we haven't seen
05. I don't have a favorite farm equipment brand.
04. Itís just over that hill. (or just around the bend in the hiway)
03. Iím just going to skip white tail season this year, I can't find any one to tape the View.
02. I'm rooting for the Eskimos to take it.
01. Nope, no more for me, Iím snowmobiling home
Joke Category: Regional Jokes
Joke Author: 
Joke Submitted by: Capt_Tractor 
Joke Submitted on: April 24, 2005
Joke Last Modified: April 24, 2005
This Joke was printed from Canada Kicks Ass