canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:09 am

Title: Behind the mask: What is the Black Bloc?
Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2010-06-27 17:55:26
Canadian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:09 am

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... leId=19928

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:43 am

Sure Trautsla. It's all the police fault. They were ALL policemen "undercover". :roll:

You want to break things, at least assume it. Don't blame others.

Last edited by Proculation on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:46 am

It seems the black bloc members who got arrested at the university of Toronto yesterday (about 70 persons) were mostly from Montreal. I'm SO surprised.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:11 am

Those who engage in Black bloc tactics are vermin, whose only purpose is mayhem. They are criminals who take advantage of situations to revel in wanton destruction. Those who support them and their tactics are just as vile. They are no different than terrorists who blow up airplanes, buses, hotels and fast food stands. The lives of those impacted by their acts of chaos, are meaningless. Their hearts and souls are as black as the masks they hide behind.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:45 am

They were all HABS fans!

(sorry, had to)

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:44 am

You do know you can buy those boots anywhere... :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:48 am

I don't believe in the agent provocateur factor. They tried in Montebello some years ago. They were spotted easily (they had their police gears under the costume...) and it was a total flop in the media for the police after that. They were not even "provoking" they were just marching near, trying to "infiltrate".

They would not have risked that again.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:59 am

The Black Bloc deligitimize regular protesters, and actually prevent people from coming out to protest because of fear of violence. They have the exact opposite effect of what they are claiming their goals are. So while they probably aren't police officers, I really do wonder who's behind them.

The police need to get better at differentiating between legit protesters and these clowns - if indeed the police are interested in doing so. Certainly we saw in the Asia Pacific summit that Chretien was pushing the police to over react with non-violent protesters, and actually detain people before the summit in case they might do something.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:23 am

Proculation Proculation:
I don't believe in the agent provocateur factor. They tried in Montebello some years ago. They were spotted easily (they had their police gears under the costume...) and it was a total flop in the media for the police after that. They were not even "provoking" they were just marching near, trying to "infiltrate".

Don't believe it then. They've more or less admitted it's SOP for all police agencies.

Funny how these anarchists got shamed into oblivion for their Olympic tantrum yet are almost tolerated as a G20 sideshow.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:34 am

It seems pretty obvious to me that this group has no "cause". Their only goal is to break stuff and fight with the police, period.

People making them martyr and considering them like ideological warriors are just deluded. They're scum that do nothing that would make the world a better place.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:48 am

They're douchebags. That's what the Black Bloc are.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:31 am

Annihilator Annihilator:
It seems pretty obvious to me that this group has no "cause". Their only goal is to break stuff and fight with the police, period.

People making them martyr and considering them like ideological warriors are just deluded. They're scum that do nothing that would make the world a better place.

They believe that by breaking stuff they are "fighting capitalism" ... :roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:33 am

herbie herbie:
Proculation Proculation:

Don't believe it then. They've more or less admitted it's SOP for all police agencies.

Funny how these anarchists got shamed into oblivion for their Olympic tantrum yet are almost tolerated as a G20 sideshow.

Okay then show me one. Only one. Then maybe I will believe it.

They can say whatever they want but come with proofs.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Proculation Proculation:
Annihilator Annihilator:

They believe that by breaking stuff they are "fighting capitalism" ... :roll:

It's only what they say, they just can't admit that they're there to break stuff.