canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:08 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=27639" target="_blank">Friendly Giant puppets pulled from CBC</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/news/topic/10-showbiz" target="_blank">Showbiz</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=kitty" target="_blank">kitty</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2007-11-28 09:43:17
<strong>Canadian</strong>

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:08 pm

Are you kidding? that bit was the highlight of the show. And I bet Bob would have liked those who grew up with them to enjoy them once again, even if only for a couple minutes in a "tasteless" skit... but then again I never knew the guy lol

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:47 pm

The skit was tasteless and not funny at all. i am not at all surprised that the family requested the puppets back from people who would allow the memory of "The Friendly Giant" to be besmearched like that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:09 am

G-prime G-prime:
Are you kidding? that bit was the highlight of the show. And I bet Bob would have liked those who grew up with them to enjoy them once again, even if only for a couple minutes in a "tasteless" skit... but then again I never knew the guy lol

Obviously.. i'll bet the people who put such a skit together didnt know either..

Anyone have a link to watch that skit on internet ??

i'm not sure i want to but i should before saying anything else..