bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 2:06 pm

rickc rickc:
I will NOT be voting for ANY lefties, EVER!!! The left made a choice to pick the under 1% over the 50%. Bad, BAD choice.

You wouldn't anyways. Nothing of value lost.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 2:16 pm

Death Penalty for Abortions Becomes Pivotal Issue in GOP Runoff in Texas

McConnell Floats Federal Abortion Ban If Right-Wing Supreme Court Overturns Roe

If Abortion Is Illegal, Will Every Miscarriage Be a Potential Crime?

Almost 2 in 3 say Supreme Court should uphold Roe v. Wade: poll

American home of the free jailed and potentially killed for exercising what should be a human right.

Enjoy your theocracy Americans.

Time to write that shithole off. How do we stop the spread of the disease that's gripped them here? We should immediately be doing everything we can to reduce reliance on America in any way. If they're dead set on going back 200 years of progress we can't be tied to them.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 2:20 pm

Oh FFS we just saw a bunch of convoy morons acting like they're standing up for "rights" and you want to belittle access to abortion as nothing?
He-she-it are fucking social issues, not political ones. I will call the cashier at the local store with the hairy nutsack 'she' to her face and to SJWs and "it" to my friends.
I marched with the wife in the 1980s to support her right to choose, and that's my daughter and grand-daughter's right too.
Just like I lobbied for 50 years and now my grandkids won't be locked up for smoking a joint - and I haven't even gone into one of the new gov't cannabis shops.
Ya fucking don't evolve backwards, ya just don't.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 2:33 pm

Tricks Tricks:
rickc rickc:
xerxes xerxes:

Lol!!! Women? Don't you mean menstruating person or birthing person? Because we all know from the left that there are thousands of genders capable of getting pregnant these days. I have not heard the left use the word woman in years now. All of a sudden it is back in vogue huh? Now all of a sudden you want to care about (actual) women's rights. Why should (actual) women ever trust you again? Let's face it, you fiddled while Rome burnt. You wasted your time posturing on stupid shit that affects less than one percent of the population. While you were busy fucking off and kissing ass of the latest cause celebre, half the population just got screwed over by something that REALLY matters. (Actual) women may be going back to dying in botched backroom abortions because a bunch of douchebag lefties were too busy playing the pronoun game. Congratulations lefties!!! Job well done!!!

Leave it to a conservative to be smug while rights are trampled. Gross.

Smug would describe all those young lefty dipshits that were laughing at a bunch of over the hill geezers. Those over the hill geezers just reamed the lefts assholes big enough to hide Jimmy Hoffa. If the left were not so smug, than this would have never happened. The dems let a bunch of wet behind the ears punks take over their party, now they are paying for it.

Leave it to a lefty to not accept the consequences for his own actions. Gross.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 2:37 pm

I don't live in the U.S. Pray tell how anything that's happening in your garbage heap of a country is of my actions?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 2:57 pm

Tricks Tricks:
I don't live in the U.S. Pray tell how anything that's happening in your garbage heap of a country is of my actions?

Is "garbage heap" better or worst than "shit hole"? [huh]

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 3:17 pm

herbie herbie:
Oh FFS we just saw a bunch of convoy morons acting like they're standing up for "rights" and you want to belittle access to abortion as nothing?
He-she-it are fucking social issues, not political ones. I will call the cashier at the local store with the hairy nutsack 'she' to her face and to SJWs and "it" to my friends.
I marched with the wife in the 1980s to support her right to choose, and that's my daughter and grand-daughter's right too.
Just like I lobbied for 50 years and now my grandkids won't be locked up for smoking a joint - and I haven't even gone into one of the new gov't cannabis shops.
Ya fucking don't evolve backwards, ya just don't.

Who is belittling access to abortion as nothing? I am a dues paying member of NARAL and have been for years. Are you? I personally am against abortion but totally support women's right to choose. I am absolutely against overturning Roe. The far right has always stated their intention to overturn Roe. The dems USED to take that threat seriously. They were ready. Todays democratic party was NOT prepared, is not prepared. They dropped their guard, they did not the right. Quit bitching about the asshole that is doing exactly what they said they were going to do, and focus your anger on the asshole that chose to ignore the warnings.

Hitler wrote a book. He stated EXACTLY what he was going to do. Europe chose to stand around with their thumbs up their asses and do nothing. It was their cities that were going to be destroyed in a new war, yet they chose to do nothing. Kind of like what is happening in Europe right now. They could have all banded together and put a stop to it. Britain gave them even more land hoping to kiss their asses. They gave away land that was not theirs to give away with the Munich agreement. The Czechs had a good army and were ready to fight. They had fortifications against an invasion. They had the skoda works arms factories and they had the Soviet Union ready to fight for them. All of this was given away by a leftist douche bag. How well did that work out? How many folded up Canadian flags hang on mantels because of some leftwing asshole in Britain? The mother fucker wrte a book. EVERYONE knew what was coming. People who actually live in Europe where the war was going to be fought could have taken the warnings seriously and DID something about it. They chose to do nothing. Thousands of Canadians ended up being cannon fodder for the British Empire (once again) just because some leftwing asshat did not want to heed the warnings that came directly from the man that was going to be calling the shots?

It is the same fucking thing here. The right has ALWAYS stated what they were going to do about Roe. The LEFT made the decision to ignore the warning. The LEFT thought it would be cool to suck trans ass at the expense of real women. The right is not sucking trans ass, the left is. YOU got distracted. YOU dropped the ball. YOU fucked up. YOU let your guard down. Now YOU fucking own it already!!!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 3:32 pm

rickc rickc:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
[huh]

None of those are actual things.

And it's not the left wing of the SCOTUS that lied during their job interview when they said Roe v. Wade was settled. And I'm sure they didn't lie about being all rapie either.

That funny I remember bitching about leftwing politicians lying before and this forum made it out like lying was part of the job. It was all par for the course. You had your little shocked face emoji going on. A politician lied, heaven forbid 8O. Hey whats good for the goose is good for the gander. You have no problem with leftwing politicians lying, than never bring it up again.

Assumes facts contrary to previous testimony. All politicians lie, and I resent them all for it. Try to remember what I actually post, and you won't look as foolish when you put words in my mouth.

And have you ever, here or anywhere, heard anyone refer to a woman as "menstruating person or birthing person", or have you just been told that is how it is and taken it as truth because you want to believe it?

It's not a thing.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 3:35 pm

rickc rickc:
It is the same fucking thing here. The right has ALWAYS stated what they were going to do about Roe. The LEFT made the decision to ignore the warning. The LEFT thought it would be cool to suck trans ass at the expense of real women. The right is not sucking trans ass, the left is. YOU got distracted. YOU dropped the ball. YOU fucked up. YOU let your guard down. Now YOU fucking own it already!!!

[huh]

How have we done that, since every single one of us Canadians isn't allowed to vote in US elections?

Edit: And how have you done that, since you aren't allowed to vote for Supreme Court Justices?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 4:33 pm

$1:
And how have you done that, since you aren't allowed to vote for Supreme Court Justices?

Thank God for that. But at least in Canada they're appointed for their knowledge of law not over their politics. At least until we get some leader who's own party is too chickenshit to stand up to.
But both countries suffer the same problem, the sheer number of voters who vote for Party A that will fuck them in the ass because Party B annoys them. Like they say, you can fool some of the people all of the time.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 4:49 pm

herbie herbie:
$1:
And how have you done that, since you aren't allowed to vote for Supreme Court Justices?

Thank God for that. But at least in Canada they're appointed for their knowledge of law not over their politics. At least until we get some leader who's own party is too chickenshit to stand up to.
But both countries suffer the same problem, the sheer number of voters who vote for Party A that will fuck them in the ass because Party B annoys them. Like they say, you can fool some of the people all of the time.

You say that they are appointed for their knowledge and not over their politics. I call bullshit!!! They may not be appointed over THEIR politics but politics is the main reason that they are appointed. Why does one province (as in Quebec) get one third of all the justices? There are nine and Quebec gets three, sounds like politics to me. Why does the Supreme Court of Canada look like a picture taken in the colonial 1920's? Nine white people in a photo. Not one minority is sitting on the Supreme Court and I can not see where a minority has EVER sat on the Supreme Court of Canada. Correct me if I am wrong but having an all white Supreme Court in 2022 sounds pretty fucking poltical to me.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 6:11 pm

https://www.ualberta.ca/law/about/news/ ... damin.html

Justice Mandamin has retired but made it to the appeals court just below the Supreme Court. We are all very proud of his accomplishments. Considering that natives weren’t even allowed to hire lawyers among other things in his life time. He was born before we got the vote!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 6:22 pm

rickc rickc:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
[huh]

None of those are actual things.

And it's not the left wing of the SCOTUS that lied during their job interview when they said Roe v. Wade was settled. And I'm sure they didn't lie about being all rapie either.

That funny I remember bitching about leftwing politicians lying before and this forum made it out like lying was part of the job. It was all par for the course. You had your little shocked face emoji going on. A politician lied, heaven forbid 8O. Hey whats good for the goose is good for the gander. You have no problem with leftwing politicians lying, than never bring it up again.

There's a lot of insanity to unpack there, but you are right on one fundamental point. The Dems are shit.

The right has been saying that they want to roll back the 20th century for decades and while the Democrats ran on defending it, they never did. Mainly because its a politically losing issue. Just like it is here in Canada seeing as the Conservative leader told all her MP's to STFU about it.

But you're acting with glee that this is happening which is fucked up. You said you're pro-choice, but your schadenfreude at the Dems belies that position.

You can be horrified at this upcoming decision and still call the Dems, useless, sniveling cowards who are letting the GOP turn America into Gilead.

And you can say the the focus on trans rights took over the focus of the left, that's not true. The trans issue is still a fringe element. They may make a lot of crazy noise, but they don't control policy and they sure as hell aren't voting bloc like the Evangelicals are.

America is going to end up being run by the fascist ideations of 15% of the population and that is going to BADLY.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 6:44 pm

xerxes xerxes:
But you're acting with glee that this is happening which is fucked up. You said you're pro-choice, but your schadenfreude at the Dems belies that position.

Because to chucklefuck conservatives, owning the libs is all that matters.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 7:58 pm

And banning IUD's apparently.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 17  Next